Chief Judicial Magistrate Court
Ø PRESENT JUDICIAL OFFICER:
Chief Judicial Magistrate,
|Name||From Date||To Date|
|Thiru.M. Sanjeevi Baskr|
Ø HISTORY OF COURT:
This Court was inaugurated on 07.02.2016 by the Hon'ble Justice Thiru.K.Kalyanasundaram, Portfolio Judge of Ariyalur District.
Ø CONSTITUTION & JURISDICTION:
Started functioning w.e.f 07.02.2016 Ariyalur District
1) Ariyalur Taluk
2) Sendurai Taluk.
Ø JURISDICTION POLICE STATIONS:
1. Chief Judicial Magistrate, Ariyalur Throughout the Ariyalur District.
• All cases instituted by the unit of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption.
• All complaints against police persons *(deleted from the CJM Jurisdiction and added to the JM-I,Ariyalur as per Roc.No.1175/A/2008/G/Judn dated:11 August 2016)
• All cases instituted by the Inspector of Factories under
• Factories Act/Rule except those of petty offences.
• All cases instituted by the Inspectors of Labour
• All cases instituted by the Drugs Inspector.
• All Cases relating to the offences which are triable by the Chief Judicial Magistrate alone.
• Cases u/s 125 and 128 Cr.P.C arising in the Head Quarters.
• Assistant Sessions Judge in Ariyalur Sessions Division.
• Motor Accident Claims Tribunal
• Economic Offences Wing, Ariyalur District.
2. Judicial Magistrate Court No.I, Ariyalur
**Jurisdiction of the erstwhile Judicial Magistrate court is bifurcated as JM No.I & JM No.II as per the Ariyalur District Gazette - Extra ordinary release dt: 27 May 2016 as per the D.No. 830/2016 dt:27-04-2016
3. Judicial Magistrate Court No.II, Ariyalur
4. Judicial Magistrate Court, Jayankondam
• PEW Jayankondam
• All Women Police, Jayankondam.
Ø OFFICE ADDRESS:
CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE COURT,
OLD PANCHAYAT UNION BUILDING, 1st FLOOR,
OPP. TO BUS STAND,
ARIYALUR – 621 704.
Ø OFFICE PHONE:
04329-220545 (Fax also)