- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Former Officers
- Judicial Officers
- Cause list (Local)
- Court Notices
- Court Fee
- Action Plan 2019-2020
- Free Legal Aid
- Mediation Centre
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Family Court
- Nodal Officer for Video Conference
- Right to Information
- User Manuals
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Contact Us
- Related Website
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION, ORDER DATED 23-03-2020.
- Office Order Regarding Duties of Judicial Officers on prevailing situation arising due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) during working days falling between 31.03.2020 to 14.04.2020, alongwith Officers Mobile Number & Email ID.
- CONSOLIDATED LIST OF CASES PENDING IN THE TRAIL COURTS OF PUNJAB, HARYANA AND U.T. CHANDIGARH FOR MORE THAN 5, 10, 15 AND 20 YEARS OLD IN WHICH PROCEEDINGS / FINAL ORDER EXECUTIONS HAVE BEEN STAYED BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT AS ON December 2019
- Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Sealed applications are invited from the eligible contenders upto 06.03.2017 till 4 PM for Auction of the Canteen , Photostat shop and Parking on lease at Judicial Court Complex, Pathankot for the period from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018.
- Public Notice for the recruitment of Process Server, Peon and Stenographer Grade-III(Adhoc basis)
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Public Notice received from the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
- List of selected candidates for appointment to the post of Clerks (on adhoc basis) on the basis of test held on 11.07.2015 & 12.07.2015