COURT AT A GLANCE
It has two separate complex with the Main complex being located near the over bridge at a distance of about 150 meters from FM Golai Chaka and the second complex is at a distance of about 300 meters from the Main complex, existing near the collectorate campus.
The following Courts and offices are functioning in the Main complex (Civil Court complex).
1. The District and Sessions Judge
2. The First Additional District and Sessions Judge
3. The Second Additional District and Sessions Judge
4. Special Judge (Vigilance)
5. Chief Judicial Magistrate
6. Civil Judge (Sr.) Div.
7. Assistant Sessions Judge
8. Addl. Civil Judge (Sr.Div.)
9. Civil Judge (Jr. Div.)
10. Magisterial Courts
12. Permanent Loka Adalat
13. Office of the Registrar of the Civil Courts ,Balasore
14.Legal –Aid Office
16. English (Establishment) Section
17. Copying Section
18. Accounts Section
19. Record Room
20. District Library
21. Legal-Aid Office
The Second complex (Collectorate Complex) consists of the following courts:
1. Judge, Family Court
2. Court of the SDJM.
3. Courts of Judicial Magistrates