Bhopal district was carved out of the erstwhile Sehore District of Bhopal Division vide M.P. Govt. Notification No. 2477/1977/Sa/One/ dated 13th September, 1972.
The Bhopal District was officially carved out of the Sehore District on 2nd October, 1972. After separation from Sehore, the District and Sessions Court was established in Bhopal and its building was situated at Shahjahanabad. In 2005, a new Court building was inagurated at Arera Hills, Bhopal. This Court, spread over, approximate 7 acres, is a splendid work of architecture, hailed as one of the best Court buildings not only in India but also in Asia.
- DISTRICT COURT BHOPAL NEXT DATE ORDER FROM 08-02-2021 TO 13-02-2021 (Memo No. 1194 Dt. 06-02-2021)
- FURTHER LISTENING DATES OF CIVIL & CRIMINAL CASES FROM 07-12-2020 to 12-12-2020 BHOPAL MEMO NO. 7189
- CIRCULATION OF JUDGEMENT SLP Rajneesh vs Neha and Anr 9503 of 2018
- Further listening dates of civil and criminal cases from 19-10-2020 to 31-10-2020 Bhopal Memo No. 5988 Dt. 16-10-2020
- family court bhopal next date order
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR EMPLOYEES
- eCourt Application for Mobile
- SCC ONLINE LEGAL SOFTWARE
- Online Court Fee