Sh.Mashwinder Singh, Advocate, R/o H.No 1683, Sector 22-B, Chandigarh is appointed as Court Auctioneer at Chandigarh Sessions Division for the period of five year till 19.12.2019.
- Judicial Officers
- Nodal Officers
- Contact us
- Former Judges
- Court Notices
- Cause List (Local)
- Related Websites
- Important Judgments
- Court Fee
- Internal Committees
- Free legal Aid
- User Manuals
- Action Plan Cases
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Mediation Centre
- Right to Information
- Commercial Courts
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID -19
- Links for Video-Conferencing.
- Newsletter of the Hon'ble e-Committee Supreme Court Of India
- e-Newsletter of Chandigarh Judicial Academy
- Result for the 09 posts of clerks
- Candidates shortlisted for proficiency test for the post of clerks on adhoc basis.
- Admit Card for the post of 09 Clerks on Adhoc basis
- Notification with regard to 03 posts of Stenographer Grade-III on Adhoc basis.
- Notification with regard to 09 posts of Clerk on Adhoc basis(Date and Time of written test)
- Notification with regard to 09 posts of Clerk on Adhoc basis(Date of written test)
- Notification and List regarding appointment for the post of Clerk on Adhoc basis.
- Recruitment for the post of 09 Clerks on Adhoc basis
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION, ORDER DATED 23-03-2020.
- Uploading of advertisement for one post of Member, Permanent Lok Adalat(Public Utility Services), U.T. Chandigarh
- Internal Complaints Committee(Sexual Harassment of women at workplace Act 2013)
- Notice Legal Aid
- Additional Information of applicants for empanellment as Legal Aid counsel for District Court, Chandigarh
- Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Order regarding Duty Work on a gazetted/ declared holiday be conducted by the Duty Magistrate
- Court Auctioneer
- Instruction regarding complaints received in the High Court against the Subordinate Judiciary.
- Public Notice -Destruction of Case files of Civil Appeals 1986 to 1993
- Next date, Purpose of Case, Order & Judgments as well as Other Case Information