- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Former Judges
- Judicial Officers
- Cause List(Local)
- Court Notices
- Court Fee
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Action Plan Cases
- Free Legal Aid
- Mediation Centre
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Family Court
- Nodal Officers(of different streams)
- Right to Information
- User Manuals
- Contact Us
- Related Websites
- Internal Committees
Nodal Officer, District Level Computer Committee, Jind
Sh. Amarjit Singh, Additional District & Sessions Judge, Jind.
Superintendent District Courts, Jind
Mob. No. :- +91 7015993499
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Email ID for matters related to MACT Cases:
- Office Order dated 15.06.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (14.06.2021 to 21.06.2021)
- Office Order dated 07.06.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (07.06.2021 to 14.06.2021)
- Office Order dated 31.05.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021)
- Office Order dated 24.05.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (24.05.2021 to 28.05.2021)
- Office Order dated 19.05.2021 regarding functioning of Courts in Sessions Division, Jind.
- Office Order dated 10.05.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (10.05.2021 to 13.05.2021)
- Office Order dated 03.05.2021 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period (03.05.2021 to 07.05.2021)
- Office Order regarding functioning of Courts from 29.04.2021 to 15.05.2021.
- Office Order dated 16.04.2021 regarding functioning of Courts.
- Opening of Courts for physical hearing w.e.f. 11.01.2021
- Newsletter of the Hon'ble eCommittee, Supreme Court of India for the month of July-2020.
- Postponement of interviews to be held on 02.11.2020, 03.11.2020 & 05.11.2020 (for the post of Process Server) & 09.11.2020 to 12.11.2020 (for the post of Peons).
- Office Order regarding fresh filing of cases/matters
- Office Order dated 11-05-2020 regarding functioning of Courts during Lockdown Period
- Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Additional Court Complex Inaugurated on 8th August, 2015.