A new milestone has been reached in e-Courts with the launch of National Judicial Data Gridfor General Public. Through NJDG Portal a step has been taken towards the transparency in judicial processes. NJDG Portal can be accessed through https://njdg.ecourts.gov.in.
India»Launch of National Judicial Data Grid for General Public.
Launch of National Judicial Data Grid for General Public.
- Order dated 11-06-2021 regarding remand duty
- Cases Transferred to the Court of Judge, Family Court, Dehradun
- Regarding Chief Judicial Magistrate order dated 14.5.2021
- Administrative order no. 121/2021 dated 02.05.2021
- Administrative order no 120/2021 dated 25.04.2021
- Guidelines for functioning of Court as directed by Hon'ble High Court vide Notification no. 50/UHC/Admin.B/2021 dated 05.04.2021
- Extension of Limitation period : Hon'ble Supreme Court order
- order regarding e-gate pass
- Standard Operating Procedure(S.O.P.), for Hearing through Video Conferencing in Subordinate Courts
- Administrative Order dated 15.04.2020 regarding Court proceeding work during lockdown
- For Technical Help during Virtual Hearing in Court, due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Launched eCourts Services Mobile Application for android and iOS users..
- Public Notices, about the process to search information about eCourts website and NJDG public portal on youtube.
- Public Notice of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India
- Launch of National Judicial Data Grid for General Public.
- Online Status of Cases https://services.ecourts.gov.in