The jurisdiction of the Court of the District & Sessions Judge and Munsiff try civil cases arising from the entire area of the West Khasi Hills including Mairang Sub-Division. The Courts come under the Code of Civil Procedure 1908 and other laws defining their territorial and pecuniary jurisdiction, etc, in criminal matters Courts of Sessions judge, the chief judicial magistrate and other judicial magistrates are set up under the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Functioning of Subordinate Court
- eCommittee, Supreme Court of India newsletter for the month of April, 2021
- Circular 15th July 2021
- Circular dated 30th June 2021 High Court of Meghaaya
- Circular dated 26th April 2021 High Court of Meghalaya
- e-Committee Newsletter January 2021
- Newsletter for the month of January and February 2021