DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY, MYSURU
Mysuru District Legal Services Authority,
ADR Building (New Court building)
Behind B.G.S. Apollo Hospital, Jayanagara,
Malalavadi, Mysuru- 570014
Aims and objectives:
- Creating legal awareness among the general public by organizing legal awareness functions and workshops.
- Providing free legal advice by establishing legal aid clinics in all taluks and legal support and protection centers in selected villages.
- Providing free legal aid (Services) to the persons entitle for it.
- Amicable settlement of Pre-litigation and cases pending in the courts by organizing Lok-Adalats (Janata Nayalaya)
Persons entitle for free Legal Aid:
The following persons are entitle for free legal aid
- Persons belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- Woman & Children
- Factory workers
- Victim of group clashes, violence, flood, drought, Earthquake, Industrial destruction etc.
- Victim of communal clashes
- Persons suffering from mental or any other disability
- Persons who are under the custody of protection home mental hospital etc.,
- Bonded labours and victims of human trafficking
- All category of persons whose Annual Income is below Rs. 3 Lakh.(Rs.3,00,000/-)
- All category of persons whose Annual Income is below Rs. 3.25 lakhs are eligible for free legal aid in Apex Court (Supreme Court)
|Chairman/Chairperson:||Hon’ble Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Mysuru
is the Chairperson of District Legal Services Authority,
|Member Secretary :||Judicial officer of the cadre of Senior Civil Judge
is the full time Member Secretary of
District Legal Services Authority, Mysuru.