The place that “Mahanju Daru and Harappan” civilization has in Indian history, the same place with history of Dugha Nagar and Udha Nagar civilization has in the history of Bhadarwah.
In 1841 AD Bhadarwah became part of J&K state. When Maharaja Partap Singh was crowned as king of Jammu and Kashmir, he gifted Bhadarwah to his younger brother Raja Amar Singh as “Jagir”. The Jagir comprised of Bhadarwah, Bhallesa and the vast area left of river Chenab from Thathri up to Khellani (Doda).
Pr. District & Sessions Court of Distrcit Doda came into existence in 1964 and is situated at Bhaderwah where as the Disrtict Headquarter is at Doda. At that time 1964 the powers of ADM was transferred to Doda City.
In 2000-01 Munsiff Court Bhaderwah came into existence and in year 2013 Special Mobile Magistrate Court (Sub Judge) under 13th F.C was created. At present the District Court Bhaderwah houses four (4) Courts; Pr. District & Sessions Court, CJM/Sub Judge Court, Special Mobile Magistrate Court and Munsiff Court.
The Website is maintained by Mr. Waseem Ul Haq, System Officer.
Email Id: email@example.com , bhaderwah[dash]dc[at]jk[dot]gov[dot]in
Mobile No.: 9419168618