- In absence of any of aforesaid required details, the e-Gate Pass will not be issued to the visitors.
- For appearance/argument in any pending cases fixed before any Court, the visitor must apply for e-Gate Pass not later than 24 hours prior to the date of hearing.
- No e-Gate Pass shall be issued to any Ld. Advocates, whose name is not mentioned in the cause list of the Courts on the given day.
- If, for any reason, name of any Ld. Advocate does not get published in the cause list, he may mention this fact while applying for e-Gate Pass.
- For any other work, the visitors are required to apply for the e-Gate Pass, a day before till 01:00 PM.
- For appearance/argument in any urgent matter viz. Remand, Bail, Release of Vehicle and Stay matters etc., the visitors may apply for the e-Gate Pass same day till 11:30 AM.
- For depositing the hard copies of matters, the e-Gate Pass shall not be required as one deposition box has been placed near gate also.
- The visitor must carry the Identity Card which was mentioned by the visitor at the time of applying for e-Gate Pass.