e-Sewa Kendra has been created in District Court, from where the necessary information and assistance can be provided through a single window. E-Sewa Kendra represent a significant step for the common man and his right to access to justice.
FACILITIES TO BE PROVIDED IN e-SEWA KENDRA
e-Sewa Kendras shall initially roll out following services for litigants and lawyers:-
- Handling inquiries about case status, next date of hearing and other details.
- Facilitate online Applications for certified copies.
- Facilitate e-Filing of petitions right from the scanning of hard copy petitions, appending eSignatures, uploading them onto CIS and generation of filing number.
- To assist in online purchase of e-Stamp papers/ePayments.
- To help in applying and obtaining Aadhaar based digital signature.
- Publicise and assist in downloading the Mobile App of eCourts for Android and IOS.
- Facilitate in the booking of eMulakat appointments for meeting relatives in jail.
- Handling queries about Judges on leave.
- Guide people on how to avail free legal services from the District Legal Service Authority, High Court Legal Service Committee and Supreme Court Legal Service Committee.
- Facilitate disposal of traffic challan in virtual Courts as also online compounding of traffic challans and other petty offences.
- Explaining the method of arranging and holding a video conference court hearing.
- Provide soft copies of judicial orders/judgments via email, WhatsApp or any other available mode.