* Any inquiry regarding payment related issues, Kindly contact the System Officer, Kalahandi.
The eCourts Project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by eCommittee, Supreme Court of India with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts
THE PROJECT ENVISAGES
- To provide efficient & time-bound citizen centric services delivery as detailed in eCourt Project Litigant’s Charter.
- To develop, install & implement decision support systems in courts.
- To automate the processes to provide transparency in accessibility of information to its stakeholders.
- To enhance judicial productivity, both qualitatively & quantitatively, to make the justice delivery system affordable, accessible, cost effective, predictable, reliable and transparent.
|e-Filing 3.0 User Manual|
|e-Pay User Manual|
e-Courts Mobile App Manual
|Virtual Courts Manual|
e-Courts related Documents:-
|Policy and Action Plan for e-Courts Phase-2|
|Innovations in Phase2 of e-Courts|
|e-Committee News Letters|
Court Complexes of Kalahandi Judgeship Covered Under e-Courts Project:-
1. District Court Complex, Bhawanipatna
2. Civil Courts, Dharmagarh
3. J.M.F.C Court Complex, Kesinga
4. Civil Court Complex, M-Rampur
5. Gramanyalaya cum J.M.F.C, Junagarh
6. J.M.F.C Court Complex, Jaipatna
7. JMFC Court Complex, Kokosara
8. JMFC Court Complex, TH-Rampur (Newly Opened Court currently being mordenized)
ICT Facilities Available:-
1. Computer Server Room Cum Judicial Service Center
2. Network Connectivity (LAN,MPLS WAN,FTTH)
3. Case Information System (CIS), NJDG, e-Payment,e-Filing 3.0.
4. Systems With Customized UBUNTU Linux OS
5. Printers, Scanners etc.
6. VC Cabin
7. Virtual Court Room
8. DG Set
9. e-filing Counter
10. e- Sewa Kendra
11. e-Library(For Bar Association)
12. Virtual Hearing Facility in Courts.
13. Vulnerable Witness Deposition Center(VWDC)
14. Paperless Court ( UNDER PROCESS)