District Court, Chamoli-Gopeshwar
“Do's and Don’ts”
- Full Name of visitor, his/ her Email Address, full address, valid mobile number, passport size photo, ID proof number and purpose of visit in detail are mandatory. In absence of any of said required details, the eGate Pass will not be issued.
- The passport size photo should be clear and recent one, otherwise eGate Pass will not be issued.
- For hearings/ arguments before any Court, the visitor must apply for eGate Pass not later than 24 hours prior to the date of hearing.
- No eGate Pass shall be issued to any advocate, whose name is not mentioned in the cause list of the courts on the given day.
- If for any reason, name of any advocate does not get published in the cause list, he may mention this fact while applying for eGate Pass.
- For any other work, the visitors are required to apply for the eGate Pass, a day before till 01:00 PM.
- For appearance/ argument in any urgent matter viz. Remand, Bail, Release of Vehicle, Injunctions/ Stay matters, etc. and other matters relating to investigation, the visitors may apply for the eGate Pass same day till 11:30 AM.
- For depositing the hard copies of matters, the eGate Pass shall not be required as one drop box has been placed near the main gate also.
Link for applying- eGate Pass- https://egatepass.uk.gov.in/ apply_e_pass.php