DC Computerization Committee
Members of (DCCC) Etah
As per the direction of Hon'ble High Court Computerization Committee, the District Court Computerization Committee (DCCC), consisting of the following members Judicial Officers, is hereby constituted in this Judgeship.
|01.||Sri Narendra Kumar Singh
(Spl. Judge (SC/ST, Pev. of Atroci Act))
|02.||Sri Ram Baboo Yadav
(Spl. Judge (U.P. Dacoity A.A.))
|03.||Sri Saurabh Kumar Verma
(Chief Judicial Magistrate)
|04.||Sri Vivek Kumar Awasthi
The role of District Court Computerization Committee (DCCC) is to ensure the monitoring of following things for the proper implementation of E-Court Project in District Court & Thaluka Court ...
- that district court website are regularly updated with regard to the District Court related contents so that latest information like details of Judicial Officers, notice circulars etc. is available through the websites.
- that the District Court level, SMS facility be launched without waiting for compilation of mobile numbers of the Advocates.
- that data entry must e competed in all respect including the extra fields of information like Act, Sections etc. The Committee must also ensure that data entry is accurate and the data entered including Court orders and judgments must be uploaded on the NJDG on a daily basis.
- that unique identification number of the Judicial Officers must be regularly updated in the Judge Master table of National Core CIS.
- the committee shall see that once the staff is bale to generate registers from the CIS, maintaining of manual registers may be stopped gradually and CIS print out must be pasted on the registers, as the same will create double work for the Court Officials thereby effecting data entry work.
- the committee shall also see that skilled system administrator (Sas) are deputed on the computer related job and their services must also be used for training other court staff by way of refresher courses.
- the committee shall also see that only official email ID as provided on NIC email domain is used for official communication as has been reiterated in the Official Email Usage Policy by the Government of India.