- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID -19
- Former Judges
- Judicial Officers
- Cause List (Local)
- Court Notices
- Court Fee
- Action Plan Cases
- Free Legal Aid
- Mediation Centre
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders (P.O.)
- Family Court
- Nodal Officers (of different streams)
- Right to Information
- User Manuals
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Contact us
- Related Websites
- Internal Complaint Committee
Establishment of Family Court
Family Court at Fatehabad came into existence on 05.09.2019 by the Hon’ble High Court, Chandigarh.
Officer Posted in Family Court:
|Sr.No||Name of Officer||UID||Designation||Station||Date of Joining|
Sh. Hem Raj Mittal
|HR0204||Principal Judge, Family Court||Fatehabad||18.10.2019|
Pendency for the Month of December, 2020
- District and Sessions Court Fatehabad will remain closed on every working Saturday till further order
- Regarding postponement of e-Lok adalat for 18.09.2020 in place of 29.08.2020 across the State of Haryana.
- As desired by the learned District & Sessions Judg-cum-Chairman, DLSA, Fatehabad, Benches are constituted for Setteling cases in the E-Lok Adalat on 29.08.2020 at 10:00 AM
- Links for connecting video conferencing for e-Lok adalat scheduled for 29.08.2020
- In continuation of previous order issued by this office vide Endst. No. 4076-93 dated 30.05.2020 regarding assignment of fresh cases/petitions
- In compliance of the order dated 22.03.2020 of Honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh issuing instructions regarding precautionary measures in the wake of Pandemic Noval Coronovirus (COVID-19), Duty Roster till 31 march 2020
- Results for the post of Process Server and Peons
- The Local Holiday to be Proposed during the Calender year 2020 at Fatehabad Sessions Division for 30.01.2020 & 18.02.2020.
- eCourts Services Mobile App updated version is now available on google play store for download. For more information click to this information
- " Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court "
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.