e-Courts Mission Mode Project
The e-Courts scheme aims ICT enablement of the lower courts accross the country in their functioning. The project envisages deployment of hardware, software and networking to assist district and taluka courts in streamlining their day to day functioning. Key functions such as case filing, allocation, registration, case workflow, orders and judgements will be IT-enabled. Causelists, case status, orders, judgements will be made available on the web and accessible to litigants, advocates, and general public. The project aims to build a national grid of key judicial information available 24 X 7 in a reliable and secure manner.
Key IT achivements of Hailakandi District Judiciary
- The District & Sessions Judge Court, Hailakandi has its own website.
- Judgements and orders are made available on its website.
- All the 7 (seven) courts under this judgeship have been computerised.
- Cases are registered and automatic registration number is generated against each registration under this judgeship.
- One Kiosk machine has been installed where the litigants, advocates, and general public can see the case status.
- Causelists and Case Status are made available on the district court website.
- A district level ICT committee has been constituted headed by Hon'ble District & Sessions Judge,Hailakandi.