Hyderabad-City Civil Court
Hon'ble The Chief Justice
High Court for the State of Telangana
Hon'ble Administrative Judge
| Hon’ble SRI JUSTICE M.S RAMACHANDRA RAO,
Judge, High Court for the State of Telangana,
The Chief Judge
Dr. C. SUMALATHA,
City Civil Court Complex, Hyderabad Hyderabad District Map
Official Email id:
|Know current status of your case send SMS Ecourts Space CNR Number to 9766899899|
- Courts - Family Courts - Establishment of two (02) Additional Family Courts one in Civil Court, Hyderabad and one in Civil Court Complex, Secunderabad and establismhemt of one Additional Chief Judges court in the Unit of City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Notice for Auctioning of Parking.
- Notice for Auctioning Leasehold Rights in Respect of Cycle/Scooter/Car Parking Stand for the Period from 01.09.2021 to 31.08.2022
- Law Officers - Hyderabad District - Applications for the post of Special Government Pleader for the Courts of Land Grabbing Tribunal-cum-Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Law Officers - Hyderabad District - Applications for the post of Government Pleader, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Circular Regarding Call for List and Return List of Central Copyist Establishment of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES FOR THE POSTS OF OFFICE SUBORDINATE SCHEDULED ON 17-05-2021 IN THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUDGE, CITY CIVIL COURT, HYDERABAD IS POSTPONED.
- CISCO WEBEX Meeting IDs of All the Courts in the Unit of Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- CIRCULAR - COVID-19 - Functioning of all the Subordinae Courts in the State in Virtual Mode - Certain Instructions of the Unit of Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad
- Physical Functioning of the City Civil Courts, Hyderabad - Modified Instructions -Issued.
- TSHC- Relocation of the Courts in CBI Unit, Hyderabad to the Extended premises Metropolitan Sessions Courts Complex at Nampally w.e.f. 15.02.2021-Reg.
- Official Email id's for Individual Courts in the Unit of Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad.
- Calender 2021 - Vacations , Public Holidays and Optional Holidays for the High Court for the State of Telangana & Offices working under administrative control of High Court
- Calender 2021 - Vacations , Public Holidays and Optional Holidays for Subordinate Courts.
- COVID-19 Un-lockdown - Resumption of Physical Functioning of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Telangana by following SOP dt. 08.06.2020
- Availability of online information of Case Status of Commercial Court from 01.11.2020.
- Extension of time limit prescribed Under Section 12A of the Commercial Courts Act 2015.
- Acceptance of Physical Filing in City Civil Courts.
- Physical filing of extreme urgent matters in City Civil courts.
- COVID-19 Extension of suspension of work in the Subordinate Courts - Nomination of Judical Officer and further instructions issued from 01-05-2020 to 07-05-2020.
- COVID-19 Extension of suspension of work in the Subordinate Courts - Nomination of Judical Officer and further instructions issued from 14-04-2020 to 30-04-2020.
- COVID - 19 CIRCULAR
- Online Application Link for Direct Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
- RECRUITMENT - Notifications (9) for Recruitment of Staff in the Subordinate Courts of Telangana State under Direct Recruitment - Regarding, Recruitment Cell,dated 31-07-2019
- Tender Notice for Sanitation Contract in the Premises of City Civil Court,Secunderabad
- Tender Notice for Sanitation Contract in the Premises of City Civil Court, Hyderabad
- PLASTIC FREE ZONE
- Proceedings of Conference on National Initiative to Reduce Pendency and Delay in Judicial System
- NSTEP User Manual (National Service and Tracking of Electronic Process)
- e-Filing User manual ( Procedure for High Courts and District Courts in India)
- ePay User Manual (e-Court digital payment)
- Case Management through CIS 3.0 User Manual
- The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018.
- Public Notice issued by the Honble Supreme Court