- Judicial Officers
- Contact Us
- Useful Links
- Notice Board
- Ecourt Awareness
- Orders Passed During COVID-19 Lock-down Period by Judicial Magistrates
- Hon'ble The Chief Justice and Administrative Judge
- Free Legal Aid
- Organisation Chart
- Orders Passed During COVID-19 Lock-down Period
- Right to Information Act
- Reorganisation Act
- Bailable and Non Bailable Offences
- Family Courts and Commercial Courts
- Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
- Court Fees Structure
- District Map/Geo Tagging
- Notifications of High Court
- Telephone Directory
- Childcare Room
- Action Plan
- Certified Copies
- Android App (Location based)
India»Hon'ble The Chief Justice and Administrative Judge
Hon'ble The Chief Justice and Administrative Judge
| Hon'ble The Chief Justice
Shri Pankaj Mithal
| Hon'ble Shri Justice Ali Mohammad Magrey
- Order NO. 120
- Internal arrangement of ministerial staff (class IV employees)
- Pursuant to High Court of J&K Order No. 407 of 2021/RG dated 15.06.2021.
- Partial Modification of Office Order No.84/PDJ/SGR
- Order No. 94 dated 01-06-2021
- Transfer and Posting Orders of Clerical Staff
- Venue for Vaccination for the Advocates practicing in the High Court of J&K Srinagar
- Detachment Order of Shri Mohammad Iqbal Joo
- Notification Regarding Transfer of Cases to Principal Judge Family Court
- Covid-19 Order regarding High Court of J&K Order No. 259 of 2021/RG dated 26.04.2021.
- Prevention of Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Covid-19 Order regarding High Court of J&K Order No. 231 of 2021/RG dated 16.04.2021.
- Transfer of Cases to Family Court.
- Order regarding written consent for Physical appearance of Courts.
- CORRIGENDUM Order No 11.
- Hearing of Cases through Virtual Mode w.e.f 06-04-2021 till 18-04-2021
- Corrigendum to Notification Number: 372 Dated:22/03/2021
- Contact Numbers of Civil and Criminal Ahlimads
- Compliance of Order No. 121 of 2021/RG Dated 21-03-2021 issued by Hon'ble High Court of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Tender Notice.
- Driving Test of the Candidates who have applied for posts of Drivers in the High Court of J&K
- Duty Roster of Sub Judges and Munsiffs.
- Duty Roster of District Judges.
- Additional Charge of Copyist.
- Internal arrangement of Ministerial Staff posted in different Courts of District Court Srinagar.
- Sealed Tenders/Quotations are invited for running Cafeteria in Lawyers Building at District Court Complex Mominabad, Srinagar
- Newsletter e-Committee, Supreme Court of India.
- Next date of Cases which were listed on Sundays and Holidays
- List of Nominated Amicus-Curiae regarding Video Conferencing.
- List of Nominated Officers/Officials for redressal of Complaints regarding VC related issue.
- Hearing of cases through VC.
- Updating of files and uploading of orders/Judgments on CIS/NJDG.
- Nomination of Nodal Officers
- Circular regarding Preventive measures to contain spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19).
- Directions Persuant to Circular Issued by Hon'ble High Court of J&K Vide No.14/GS Dated 23-03-2020 in view of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Guidelines Advisory issued by the Government of India on containing cases of Corona-Virus Infection
- Guidelines/Advisory issued by the Government of India on containing cases of Corona-Virus Infection (Regarding Biometric Attendence System)