- Contact Details
- Free Legal Aid
- DLSA Reasi
- Next Date of cases Listed during Lockdown
- Orders Passed in Extremely Urgent Cases During COVID-19 Lock-down Period
- Hon'ble the Chief Justice J&K and Administrative Judge
- Weekly Cause list (URGENT MATTERS)
- e-Court Awareness
- Right to Information Act
- Reorganisation Act
- District Map / Geo Taging
- Bio Data of Judicial Officers
- Usefull Links
- ORGANISATION CHART/DIRECTORY
- Court Fees Structre
- Calendar / List of Holidays for the Year 2020
- Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
- Rules and Regulations
- High Court Notifications
- Childcare Room
- Certified Copies
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Action Plan
- Link For Virtual Hearing
- Email Ids and Contact details for filing Cases through Virtual mode
India»Hon'ble the Chief Justice J&K and Administrative Judge
Hon'ble the Chief Justice J&K and Administrative Judge
Hon’ble The Chief Justice of J&K
Hon'ble Shri Justice Pankaj Mithal, LL.B
(Hon’ble The Chief Justice of J&K)
Hon'ble Shri Justice Dhiraj Singh Thakur
(Administrative Judge - Reasi District Court)
- Notification regarding Oath Ceremony of 157 newly enrolled Advocates of Jammu Province.
- In compliance to Hon'ble High Court Order no. 724 of 2022/Psy Dated 28.06.2022 and in the interest of administration, following transfers and Adjustment of Junior Assistant in District Court Reasi
- Vide Hon'ble High Court Order no.602/Psy Dated: 24.05.2022, Sr.Scale Stenographer Anil Vema& Jr. Scale Stenographers Ms. Sonia Gupta & Ms. Maneesh Verma have been transferred to Dist. Head Quarter Reasi with a direction to adjust them in different Courts
- compliance Hon'ble High Court Order no. 512 of 2022/Psy Dated 6.04.2022 and in the Interest of administratlon, whereby some Head Assistants have been transferred to Dlstrict Head Quarter Reasi, following transfers and adjustments
- Duty Magistrate for June Summer Vacation
- Order regarding filing/hearing of cases in District Reasi
- Arrangement for dealing with urgent criminal business during Summer Vacations 2021
- Invitation of Launching of AI Portal SUPACE in Supreme -Court of India on 25th March 2021 at 5:00 prn through Video Conferencing.
- Current Standard Meta Data Forms for Distrit Courts and High Court withdrawn by Hon'ble High Court
- Order Dated 04-011-2020 passed by Hon'ble Supreme court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 730 of 2020 (Arising out of SLP (Crl.) No. 9503 of 2018) titiled Rajnesh Vs Neha & Anr.
- Next Date of listing of Files that files which were inadvertently listed on Sunday (13.09.2020)
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 01.06.2020 to 08.06.2020
- Sanitization of Court Buildings (Circular No 20 dated 28.05.2020 of Honble High Court)
- Functioning of District Courts (Circular No 21 Dated 28.05.2020 of Hobble High court)
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 4th of May to 17th of May 2020.
- Providing of financial assistance to the lawyers practicing in various Courts in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Daily report regarding cases heard through video conference
- Updation of all the cases fixed during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown including the Orders/Judgements on CIS/NJDG
- Amicus-Curiae regarding VC
- Officers/Officials nominated for redressal of Complaints regarding VC related issues
- Nomination of Nodal Officer to receive and redress complaints regarding VC related issues and Nomination of amicus curie in the cases where the litigants are not in a position to approach the court even through V C
- Directions issued by Honourable the Chief Justice through video conferencing with Principal District and Sessions Judges of the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh,
- Model Code of Conuct for Subordinate Judicial Officers
- Compliance of the directions of the Honble High Court conveyed Vide letter No1579/GS dated 17.04.2020 regarding helpline numbers
- Contribution pursuant to Honble High Court Order No. 1563/GS Dated. 24.03.2020 related to COVID-19.
- Submission of information regarding details of FIRs in which respective challans /final reports have not been presented till date.
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 15th of April to 3rd of May 2020.
- Oath ceremony of Mr Vinod Chatterji Koul, Mr Sanjay Dhar and Mr Puneet Gupta, Hon'ble Judges Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Undertrial Review committee in video conference with jail incharge sub jail Reasi...in compliance to directions of high powered committee...for release of the under trials as per the guidelines...
- Notification regarding Recruitment of District Judges (Direct Quota) in pursuance to Advertisement Notification no.1160/GS dated 05.11.2018 for filling up of 07 posts.
- Oath of office to Mr Rajnesh Oswal, Judge Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters by virtual mode from 1st to 14th of April 2020
- Guidelines for Hearing of urgent cases through virtual mode
- Nomination of Judicial officer to assist, to any court staff of courts in District Reasi, in distress, need or difficulty in compliance to Hon'ble High Court Circular no.15 dated 26.03.2020
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 24th to 31st March 2020.
- Three days Induction Course for Lawyers Mediators to be held from 28 to 30 December 2019 at Jammu