How to apply for e-Gate Pass
Step 1:- The visitors, who want to enter inside the District Court Complex Pauri, Civil Court Kotdwar, Civil Court Srinagar Garhwal, Civil Court Lansdowne and Civil Court Dhumakot may apply for e-Gate Pass through the link https://egatepass.uk.gov.in/apply_e_pass.php available under the Important Information module of the district court website i.e. https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/pauri.
Step 2:- Then the visitors have to select the organization name as High Court of Uttarakhand from the drop down menu of select organization and enter their mobile number in the text box and click on the submit button. After this an OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number. The visitors must have to enter the received OTP into the text box and again submit it then a form will open in which they have to fill below details for generation of an e-Gate Pass:-
- Select the Organization Name as High Court of Uttarakhand.
- Select Department as District Court Pauri
- Select Designation as Account Clerk
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email
- Select Appointment Date from popup calendar
- Select Appointment Time(In HH:MM:AM/PM Format)
- Select Your Gender from drop down menu
- Select Visiting Purpose form drop down menu
- Upload Your Passport Size Photo (select Browse) (The passport size photo should be clear and recent one)
- Select Your Identity Proof from drop down menu
- Enter Your Identity Proof Number in text box
- Enter Your Address in text box
- Please Enter Your Meeting Purpose in text box
- Click on apply appointment for generation of e-Gate Pass.
After applying for e-Gate Pass the visitor will get 6 digits unique ID number (for example 104044) through text message on the registered mobile number. Then the visitor will have to check the status of e-Gate Pass through the website i.e. https://egatepass.uk.gov.in/apply_e_pass.php by clicking on check status module by submitting the registered mobile no and unique 6 digits ID. Once the e-Gate Pass approved by the District Court, visitor can generate the e-gate pass.