|No Record(s) Found.|
- eCommittee Newsletter - May 2020
- Email IDs of Vizianagaram Unit
- PMCARES FUND - Information with regard to the contributions made by the Judicial Officers of Vizianagaram District Unit, to the PMCARES Fund - Submission of Regarding, Dated 15-04-2020.
- PMCARES-Contributions by way of donation to the Prime Minister Cares Fund-Instructions-Issued-Regarding, Dated 08-04-2020
- Guidelines for hearing of cases through video conferencing during lock down period in subordinate courts-dt. 08-04-2020
- COURTS-Assignment of Judicial First Class Magistrates to visit the prisons on being asked by the Jail Superintendents for furnishing/accepting adequate Bail Bonds,for release of eligible convicts/under trials on interim bail-Orders-Issued,Dated 31-03-2020
- HIGH COURT OF AP - Writ Petition No.8130/2020 -Regarding, Dated 26-03-2020.
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA- Suomotu Writ Petitiion No.1/2020-Contagion of COVID-19 virus in Prisons-Regarding, Dated 23-03-2020
- REVISED NOTIFICATION - In view of Notification of Government of India in Order No. 40-3/2020-D dated 24.03.2020 - Instructions issued - Regarding, Dated 26-03-2020.
- TOTAL LOCKDOWN IN THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH AND NEIGHBOURING STATES - Suspension of work in the unit of Viziaangaram and District Legal Services Authority upto 01-04-2020
- TOTAL LOCKDOWN IN THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH AND NEIGHBOURING STATES - Suspension of work in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh and Subordinate Courts and Tribunals under the Control of the High Court in the State of Andhra Pradesh upto 01-04-2020
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA - Suomotu Write petition (Civil) No.3/2020 - Cognizance for extention of Limitation -Regarding, Dated 23-03-2020.
- FUNDS - 2014 Admn. of Justice - Subordinate Courts - Utillisation of Funds under contingencies of various Minor Heads for the Financial Year 2019 -20- Surrender of Funds -Regarding, Dated 24-02-2020
- PUBLIC SERVICES - APJMSS - INTERNAL TRANSFERS - Information with regard to the Staff members of all Courts in this Unit, who are going to be transferred with in Unit during Summer vacation on their completion of 3 Years stay at particular seat/station
- OPCELL - Information with regard to Cases where the Accused or in Custody as on 30-01-2017, Dated 22-05-2017
- OPCELL - Information with regard to District wise Pendency of NBW as on 30-04-2017, Dated 22-05-2017
- PROCEEDINGS - D.D.Powers delegated to Secretary DLSA,VZM - Canceled Orders
- NLA- Information about Identification of Cases with regard to National Lok Adalat on 08.07.2017
- Junior Civil Judges - Delegation of Powers of recording Dying Declarations
- PROCEEDINGS -Junior Civil Judges - Relief Arrangements
- Circular - Helpdesk for eCourts Video Conferencing & AIJ email Accounts
- WORKSHOP-1 Meterial dated 25-03-2017
- eCommittee Newsletter - December 2016
- eCommittee Newsletter - November 2016
- Postponement of Judicial Officers two days Training Programme on "UBUNTU 14.04 and NC/CIS 2.0"
- Training Programme to the Judicial Officers of VIzianagaram on "UBUNTU OS 14.04 and NC/CIS 2.0"
- Cancellation of Meeting - Nomination of 6 Junior Civil Judges working in the district level sensitization and capacity building program
- Circular about 500/- and 1000/- notes from Hon'ble High Court
- eCommitte Newsletter, Supreme Court of India-May-2016
- eCommitte Newsletter, Supreme Court of India-April-2016
- eCommitte Newsletter, Supreme Court of India-March-2016
- eCommitte Newsletter-Supreme Court Of India-October-2016
- eCommitte Newsletter-Supreme Court Of India-August-September-2016
- eCommitte Newsletter-Supreme Court Of India-July 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter-Supreme Court Of India-June 2016
- The Preamble of the Constitution aloud in Commemoration of the Second Constitution Day 26.11.2016
- Restoration of Powers fo Prl District and Sessions Judges