Performance Measurement Report
|No Record(s) Found.|
- Extension of date till 31.07.2020 regarding tender Notice for Maintaining cleanliness and sweeping work in the Court/office of the Civil Judge cum JMIC Tissa,District Chamba H.P.
- Office Order dated 1-06-2020
- All the Advocates and Police Stations who are filing petition through mails are requested to upload the documents in PDF format only please.
- Rescheduling of Lok Adalats and National Lok Adalat, till further Order.
- Office order regarding cases fixed before this Court w.e.f.02.06.2020 to 15.06.2020, shall be taken up for effective hearing.
- Office Order on dated 04.05.2020
- Extension of period of limitation
- Partial modification of office order dated 20.04.2020
- Office order regarding cases fixed before this Court w.e.f.21.4.2020 to 3.5.2020, shall be taken up for effective hearing.
- Office order regarding cases fixed on 27.06.2020,before this Court Camp at Tissa, shall be taken up for effective hearing there on 18.07.2020.
- Office order regarding cases fixed on 20.06.2020,before this Court Camp at Dalhousie, shall be taken up for effective hearing there on 25.07.2020.
- Office Order dated 17.04.2020
- Office order regarding E-mail addresses have been notified for entertaining only urgent matters through E-mail for each establishment of this Division.
- Office order regarding bail applications,replies, arguments shall be entertained
- Office order regarding urgent Judicial Work in respect of their courts shall be looked after by them from residences till close day.
- Office Order
- Local Holidays 2020
- eCourts website and NJDG public Portal (Videos for Litigants and Lawyers)
- Guidelines for dealing with the complaints against the Subordinate Judiciary -Compliance thereof
- eCommittee Newsletter December 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter November 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter October 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter August-Sept 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter July 2016
- eCommitte Newsletter June 2016
- Request to the ld.Advocate as well as litigants for getting their Mobile Number registered on CIS
- Public Notice
- Display of Information
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- SMS Services for Advocates and Litigant Public launched on 02.01.2015.
- Approved Panel of Retainer Lawyers and Para Legal Volunteers to man the Front office of DLSA/SDLSC.