Performance Measurement Report
|No Record(s) Found.|
- Auction Notice fo the Condemned Maruti Swift Dezire LXI (Base Model) HP 22B 0032
- Celebration of International Yoga Day on 21 June 2022 at Court Complex Hamirpur HP.
- Office Order duty roster of Judicial Officer in Summer Vacation w.e.f 13.06.2022 to 08.07.2022.
- Pendency of Cases for the Month of September in Civil and Sessions Division, Hamirpur
- Office order power vested under section 10(3) Cr.PC and under section 28 of HP Court Act (15.03.2022)
- eFiling Office Orders
- Office Order (13.01.2022) regarding functioning of the District Courts, in view of the recent surge of COVID 19 cases
- Direction passed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India for MACT, insurance companies, Police in Civil Writ Petion 534 of 2020 titled as BAJAJ ALLIANZ GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY PRIVATE LTD. vs UNION OF INDIA & ORS.
- Advertisement Notice Private Typist in the Judicial Courts Complex Hamirpur
- Duty Roster of Judicial Officers in Dussehra Holidays (03.10.2022 to 07.10.2022)
- Office Order regarding Traffic Management Committee at Judicial Court Complex
- Office Order power vested in under section 28 of HP Court Act and under section 10(3) Cr.P.C. (18 August 2021)
- Notification, Regarding filing application, petition etc shell be typed, paper size and margin
- Annual Maintenance Contract (A.M.C.) for maintenance of Computer Hardware provided to Civil and Sessions Division, Hamirpur, under the e-Courts project. Last date 21.10.2021
- Decisions of High Powered Committee taken in Compliance to directions of Honble Apex Court SUO MOTU Writ Petition in COVID Virus in Prisons
- Office Order matter involves extreme urgency cases,efiling dated 07 May 2021
- Names and details of Nodal Officers appointed for MACT Hamirpur by the Insurance Companies (12.04.2022)
- Office Order urgent matter or under trail prisoners by Virtual mode
- High Court Order Urgent Cases only District Court 24.04.2021
- Office Order COVID 19 preventive steps for probable spread (23.03.2021)
- Notification 11.02.2021
- e-Committee News Letter September 2020
- e-Committee News Letter October 2020
- Criminal Appeal No. 730 of 2020 Arising out of SLP (Crl) No. 9503 of 2018 titled as Rajnesh vs Neha and another
- Notification regarding Amendment in Rule1-A, 2, 2a(i) and 2a(ii) of the Chaper 16-B of Rules and Order of Punjab & Haryana High Court Volume 1.
- e-Committee Newsletter July 2020
- Schemes of NALSA
- e Filing Help
- e Filing
- Local Holidays Civil and Session Division Hamirpur 2022
- Gender Sensitization and Sexual Harassment of Women at the High Court & Subordinate Courts of H.P.
- Checklist of possible Objections at Judicial Service Centre
- Online eCourt Fee-Click to download
- Online eCourt Fee-click to view Detail
- Court Fees
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Public Notice
- SMS Service
- Launch of SMS Delivery Service