Judges on Leave
|No Record(s) Found.|
- Vidhi Sahitya Prakashan
- Newsletter of the eCommittee- June, 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee- May, 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee- April 2021
- Details of Court Point Co-ordinator
- Virtual Court roster details
- Order No. 04 of 2021 dated 15.01.2021, Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) for functioning of the District Court and roster arrangement and general guildline.
- Order regarding Court and Remote Point Coordinators
- Order No. 05 of 2021 dated 18.01.2021,Regarding functioning of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is kept in abeyance till further direction of Hon'ble Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi.
- Order passed by Supreme Court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 730 of 2020
- Court News- a quarterly newsletter published by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India- Vol XIII Issue No.2, Vol. XIII Issue No.3, Vol. XIII Issue No.4, Vol. XIV Issue No.1, Vol. XIV Issue No. 2
- In the light of Letter No. 61/RG dated 25.03.2020 for any urgent Administrative or Judicial work you may inform in the following email addresses i/e firstname.lastname@example.org , omprakashpandey410@gmail, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quarterly News Letter-Volume XIII Issue No.1
- Disposal of cases in National Lok Adalat held on 14.09.2019
- Stay In Civil/Criminal Proceedings Not To Be Granted Beyond Six Months
- Result of Para Legal Volunteers
- Quarterly News Letter- Volume XII, Issue No. 1
- Quarterly News Letter- Volume XI, Issue No. 4
- Poster for awareness of Services made available to litigants under e-courts Project
- Training Videos on Youtube
- Regarding "Pro Bono Legal Services"
- eCommittee- News Letter April ,2016
- eCommittee- News Letter March,2016
- Details of PLVs
- Public Notice
- SMS Subcription Form