|No Record(s) Found.|
- Postponment of preliminary examination to the post of Civil Judges by direct recruitment on 10.08.2021.
- Gadag District Prosecutors Details
- SOP Notification for District Judiciary dated 21.05.2021
- Selection List to the post of Typist-Copyist
- Selection List to the post of Stenographer
- Application calling for Commercial Shops at District court complex Gadag
- Special Note for Typist copyist candidates regarding Form-01 and Form -02 Rural Certificate
- District Judiciary modified SOP dated 12.01.2021
- District Judiciary modified SOP dated 18.01.2021
- Modified SOP for District Judiciary with effect from 21.12.2020.
- Final Seniority list of Chief Administrative Officers of District Judiciary dated 30.11.2020
- Recruitment Notification - Extension of Notification 1/2020 till 15.12.2020
- Notification dated 11.12.2020 on Winter Vacation
- Modified SOP for District Judiciary dated 12.11.2020
- Provisional Seniority list of Chief Administrative Officers of District Judiciary from the year 1978 to 2018, Pavithra -2 case.
- Extension of Limitation vide order dated 27.11.2020
- Corrigendum to New SOP for District Judiciary dated 26.09.2020
- Final List of Sheristedar's of District Judiciary in the State from 01.04.1978 to 12.07.2019 dtd 05.10.2020
- Notice - Cause list dated 19.12.2020 of Gadag Unit.
- Contact Information for Seeking Permission to Physical Filing in District and Taluka Court's Gadag.
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) DISTRICT JUDICIARY - Dated 12th June 2020
- STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) DISTRICT JUDICIARY - Dated 28th May 2020
- Notice - Revised Provisional Seniority List of Sheristedar's of District Judiciary in the State from 01.04.1978 to till date.
- Physical Filing Notice - 15-Districts- dated -16.05.2020.
- District Judiciary Dress Code Circular.
- Notification dated 15-05-2020 - Extension of Closure of District Judiciary till 06 June 2020
- COVID -19 Instructions Issued to District Judiciary Staff dated 08-05-2020.
- Notification dated - 30.04.2020 Regarding Extension of Closure - District Courts.
- Notification dated 16.04.2020 - Regarding Extremely Urgent matters in District Courts.
- Advisory - Basic Protective Measures Against The - Covid -19 High Court And District Courts.
- Notification dated 21-04-2020 Supplement to the notification issued on April 16, 2020.