- Judicial Officers
- Former Judges
- Contact Us
- Mediation and Conciliation Centre
- Free Legal Aid
- Court Notices
- Cause List(Local)
- Nodal Officers
- User Manuals
- Important Judgments
- Related Websites
- Court Fee
- Proclaimed Offender(P.O.)
- Right to information Act
- Sexual Harrassment Committees in Ferozepur Sessions Divsion
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Links for Video Conferencing with Courts
- News letter of the Hon'ble e-Committee Supreme Court of India
- Expeditious disposal of cases U/s 138 of NI Act constituted by Hon'ble Supreme Court.
- Action Plan 2022-23
|No Record(s) Found.|
- Notice for recruitment of One Post of Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsel, Two Post of Deputy Chief Legal Aid Defense Counsels and Three Post of Assistant Legal Aid Defense Counsel for the office of LADCS setup in District Legal Services Authority, Ferozepur
- Tender Notice for the period 01.09.2022 to 31.03.2022
- Test for the post of Clerk on adhoc basis is postponed
- Corrected and Missing Admit Cards
- Instructions for candidates to download admit cards.
- Roll no. Wise list of candidates who have applied for the post of clerk (on adhoc basis)
- Notic In Continuation of this office Publication bearing Endst No 7148 EB Dated 18 10 2021 vide which 37 posts of Clerks on adhoc basis
- Office orderdated02.03.2022 all categories of Cases heard through Physical Mode
- Waiting list for the post of Process Server
- Office Order dated 31.01.2022 Nature of cases to be heard till 28.02.2022
- Public Notice for the posts of Stenographer Grade-III on adhoc basis, Driver on Adhoc Basis,Peon And Chowkidar (18.11.2021)
- Closure of High Court and Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh on 26.04.2021 on account of demise of Hon'ble Supreme Court Judge.
- Interim measures recommended for use of VC facility
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION dated 23.03.2020
- For any type Corruption related complaints
- Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Publice Notice- dt.24.11.2015 reg. Destruction of case records of Civil Appeals for the years upto 1955 and for the years from 1994 to 1996 into digitized.
- Publice Notice - Destruction of case files of Civil Appeals 1986 to 1993 of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India