India»Screen Reader Access
- || ORDER REGARDING REMAND DUTY ROSTER OF DAKSHIN DINAJPUR DISTRICT JUDICIARY ||
- Order No. 147 , dated, Balurghat, the 31st day of May, 2021
- Office Order No 141 dated 20.05.2021 regarding Station Leave permission.
- Order No 137 dated 17th May 2021 regarding functioning of District Judiciary of Dakshin Dinajpur in accordance with the direction of the Hon'ble High Court Calcutta.
- Revised Order No 131 dated 02.05.2021 regarding summer vacation of Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Judiciary as per direction of the Hon'ble High Court Notification No. 1893 RG dated 30.04.2021
- Measures taken to control the spread of Phase-2 of the dreaded COVID-19 pandemic in Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship
- Order No 120 dated 23.04.2021 of Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship
- Order No 111 dated 17.04.2021 regarding measure taken to control the Spread of Phase 2 of the dreaded COVID 19 Pandemic
- AIR Database Installation Process Video link for Judicial Officers.
- Issuance of Duplicate Admit Card of Interview for the post of 'Mali'
- Publication of revised schedule of interview for the Post of Mali in Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary Judiciary as per Employment Notification No 02/DRC-DD/2019-20 dated 20.12.2019.
- Publication of revised schedule of interview for the Post of Mali in Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary.
- Publication of final result and selection list for the Post of English Stenographer Grade III in Dakshin Dinajpur District Judiciary as per Employment Notification No. 02/DRC-DD/2019-20 dated 20.12.2019.
- Order dated 04-11-2020 passed in Criminal Appeal No. 730 of 2020 arising out SLP (Crl.) No. 9503 of 2018 of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.
- Notification regarding personality test for the post of Stenographer Grade III which will be held on 17.10.2020 at the Office of the District Recruitment Committee , District Judge's Office, Dakshin Dinajpur at Balurghat.
- Notification dated 05th October 2020 of Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship regarding recruitment of Stenographer Grade III.
- Corrigendum || Order No 139 dated 18.09.2020 || Regarding resumption of normal functioning of courts in a larger-from.
- Order regarding functioning in larger form under changed circumstances of Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship.
- Suspension of Judicial and Administrative work of Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship on the days of lockdown.
- Verbal order of the Ld. Dist Judge regarding wide publication of Notification No.3116-RG dated 31.08.2020 regarding closure of Courts on 1st September 2020 as a mark of respect to the departed soul of former President of India, Pranab Mukherjee.