District Court Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) is Located at District Head Quarter at Mati. District Court Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) was instituted as a separate body as on 26th November, 1985. The first District Judge who has taken chair was Shri D.K.Aggarwal. At the time of Institution of the Judgeship, employees were transferred from Kanpur Nagar Judgeship to Kanpur Dehat Judgeship. The New Building at Mati at Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) was inaugurated on 19th July 2013. At present there are two outlying courts. The Bhognipur outlying cout is fuctioning at Milan Kendra at Pukhrayan and second outlying court Ghatampur functioning at Tahsil Ghatampur. There are 08 Tehsils and 21 Police Stations in District Kanpur Dehat. (The Administrative Jurisdiction of Tehsil Ghatampur & Tehsil Bilhaur is with Kanpur Nagar, while the Judicial Jurisdiction lies with the Judgeship of Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat). Hon’ble Mr. Justice Saurabh Shyam Shamshery is presently the Administrative Judge of Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat).
- Revised Local Holiday (26.09.2022) by order no 25 dated 21.09.2022 of Principal Judge Family Court Kanpur Dehat.
- Revised Local Holiday (26.09.2022) in district Court Kanpur Dehat by order no 172 dated 21.09.2022 of District Judge.
- Order no 24 Dated 20.09.2022 of Principal Judge Family Court.
- Local Holiday on dated 26.09.2022 in District Court Kanpur Dehat
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-March 2022.
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-December 2021
- Regarding declaration of Local Holiday on 14.04.2022 and working on fourth Saturday of April-2022 (23.04.2022) at Kanpur Dehat Judgeship.
- Auction Committee Order 28-03-2022
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-June 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-May 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-April 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-March 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-February 2021.
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-January 2021.
- Women Complaint Cell
- Proforma of Summons and Bank Challan under Saral Petty Offence Fine scheme
- List of Process Server Deputed in Kanpur Dehat Judgeship
- Public Notice litigents and Advocates for the return of the original documents in the decided Civil Appeals.
- Guidelines for dealing with the Complaint against the Officers of subordinate judiciary.
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA (RECORD ROOM SCANNING)
- Saral Petty Offence Fine Deposit Scheme