District Court Kanpur Dehat District Court Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) is Located at District Head Quarter at Mati. District Court Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) was instituted as a separate body as on 26th November, 1985. The first District Judge who has taken chair was Shri D.K.Aggarwal. At the time of Institution of the Judgeship, employees were transferred from Kanpur Nagar Judgeship to Kanpur Dehat Judgeship. The New Building at Mati at Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat) was Inaugurated on 19th July 2013. At present there are two outlying courts. The Bhognipur outlying cout is fuctioning at Headquater building Mati and second outlying court Ghatampur functioning at Tahsil Ghatampur. There are 07 Tehsils and 21 Police Stations in District Kanpur Dehat. (The Administrative Jurisdiction of Tehsil Ghatampur & Tehsil Bilhaur is with Kanpur Nagar, while the Judicial Jurisdiction lies with the Judgeship of Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat). Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajeev Misra is presently the Administrative Judge of Ramabai Nagar (Kanpur Dehat).
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-June 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-May 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-April 2021
- Moharram Holiday on 20.08.2021 in Family Court
- Moharram Holiday on 20.08.2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-March 2021
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-February 2021.
- Newsletter of the eCommittee-January 2021.
- Closure of District Court Campus At Mati Kanpur Dehat on 16.04.2021 & 17.04.2021 for sanitization of Judgeship due to Covid-19.
- Advertisement of Reader post in Permanent Lok Adalat Kanpur Dehat
- Auction of Shops in Kanpur Dehat Judgeship 2020-21
- Oath Commissioner List Year 2020 District Kanpur Dehat
- Vacancy for Chairman Permanent Lok Adalats
- List of Commissioners and Amicus Curies of Kanpur Dehat Judgeship -2019
- Women Complaint Cell
- Proforma for Oth Commissioner,General Commissioner,Survey Commissioner,Account Commissioner,Amicus Curies
- List of Eligible candidates for Appearing in Exam of Junior Clerk in DLSA Kanpur Dehat
- Recruitment of Jr. Clerk in DLSA Kanpur Dehat
- Admit Card of UPHJS Direct Recruitment (Preliminary) Examination 2016
- Proforma of Summons and Bank Challan under Saral Petty Offence Fine scheme
- List of Process Server Deputed in Kanpur Dehat Judgeship
- Public Notice litigents and Advocates for the return of the original documents in the decided Civil Appeals.
- Guidelines for dealing with the Complaint against the Officers of subordinate judiciary.
- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA (RECORD ROOM SCANNING)
- Saral Petty Offence Fine Deposit Scheme