The Hon'ble Chief Justice of India and Hon'ble Minister for Law & Justice, and, Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India in the presence of Hon'ble Chief Justices of all the High Courts launched "eCourts Services" Mobile Application for android and iOS users on 22.07.2017. Besides Mobile Application, National Judicial Data Grid for High Courts and e-filing application for District Courts and High Courts are also launched.
India»Download e-Court Services Application
Download e-Court Services Application
- Regarding eCommittee Newsletter of June, 2021
- Regarding eCommittee Newsletter of May 2021
- Regarding eCommittee Newsletter of April 2021
- Link to Survey of expeditious disposal of cases under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act(cheque bouncing cases)
- List of Selected Para Legal Volunteers for the District Legal Services Authority, Katihar
- Regarding online filing
- Helpline number for legal aid to the victims of natural disaster occorred in District Chamoli, Uttarakhand.
- Extension of time-limit under section 12A of the commercial courts Act, 2015.pdf
- List of Email Id of PP, APP, APO, GP and AGP Katihar
- Download e-Court Services Application
- Policy Action Plan for Phase -II E-Court Project
- 28 Citizen Centric Services