The Hon'ble Chief Justice of India and Hon'ble Minister for Law & Justice, and, Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India in the presence of Hon'ble Chief Justices of all the High Courts launched "eCourts Services" Mobile Application for android and iOS users on 22.07.2017. Besides Mobile Application, National Judicial Data Grid for High Courts and e-filing application for District Courts and High Courts are also launched.
India»Download e-Court Services Application
Download e-Court Services Application
- Newsletter-October 2020
- Newsletter-September 2020
- Regarding 07.11.2020 (Saturday) declared as holiday in Katihar Judgeship, due to Bihar Assembly Elections-2020.
- Extension of time-limit under section 12A of the commercial courts Act, 2015.pdf
- List of Email Id of PP, APP, APO, GP and AGP Katihar
- Notification Regarding e-Filing(NEW).
- Advocate SMS Performa
- Download e-Court Services Application
- Policy Action Plan for Phase -II E-Court Project
- 28 Citizen Centric Services