District Court Complex Kinnaur at Rampur Bushahr
Kinnaur Civil and Sessions Division was created on 1st July, 1995 by amalgamating the areas of Kinnaur District, Rampur Bushahr Sub-Division of Shimla District, Anni Sub-Division of Kullu District and Kaza Sub-Division of Lahaul & Spiti District, with its head quarter situated at Rampur Bushahr. Prior to its creation, the appellate jurisdiction of Civil and Criminal Cases pertaining to the Kinnaur District and Rampur Sub Division was under the control of Shimla Sessions Division with its head quarter at Shimla.
At present, there are five regular trial courts functioning under the control of District and Sessions Judge, Kinnaur Civil and Sessions Division at Rampur, which are as follows:
- Court of the Additional District & Session Judge at Rampur since June, 2016.
- Court of the Additional District & Session Judge, Fast Track Special Court (Rape/ POCSO), Kinnaur at Rampur since December, 2021.
- Court of the Senior Civil Judge-cum-Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kinnaur at Reckong Peo since August, 1974.
- Court of the Senior Civil Judge-cum-ACJM at Rampur Bushahr since August 1974.
- Court of the Civil Judge-cum-JMFC, Anni, District Kullu since 17th August, 1995.