|Sl No||District Court Complex Details|
|1.||District Court Address||Prl.District Court Complex,Kurnool Near Old Bustand Pincode:518001|
|2.||Contact Person and Phone Number||
Administrative Officer:Sri B.Venkateswarlu,Office Phone Number:08518-227715,
- 23.05.2020- PSCJ Court,Kurnool - Judgment will be pronounced in OS.No.97 of 2011 on 23.05.2020 -Reg.
- 23.05.2020- Special Cause List of PJCJ Court,Kurnool -Reg
- 23.05.2020-Circular - All the Judicial Officers Working in Kurnool District are requested to submit the details of the total number of cases dealt through Video Conference i.e., from 25.03.2020 to 31.05.2020 -Reg.
- 22.05.2020- Circular -Prl.District Judge,Kurnool will hold Video Conference with all Judicial Officers working in the District through Blue Jeans App -Reg.
- 22.05.2020- e-Filing and Video Conference Guidelines for the Subordinate Courts in the State of Andhra Pradesh -Reg
- 20.05.2020- All the Judicial Officers in the Kurnool District with a request to send their option of period regarding availment of Summer Vacation 2020 -Reg
- 20.05.2020- NOTICE -JCJ Court,Yemmiganur- Order will be pronounced today i.e.,20.05.2020 in MC.No.14 of 2019-Reg
- 18.05.2020- Circular - Civil and Criminal Courts - Instruction to be followed while functioning of Courts - Issued by the Hon'ble High Court of A.P., -Communicated-Reg.
- 18.05.2020- Rescheduled Summer Vacation for the High Court and Subordinate Courts of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2020-Notified.
- 17.05.2020-send the material part of the records for consideration of Crl.Appeals pending before the High Court -Reg
- 17.05.2020-Notification-functoining of subordinate courts under the control of Hon'ble High Court of AP from 18.05.2020 to 30.05.2020 - hearing of cases through video conference - reg
- 16.05.2020- Notification - Advocates to wear plain white-shirt white-salwar-kameez white saree with a plain neck band during the hearing/proceedings before the Courts through Video Conference - Instructions Issued - Reg.
- 16.05.2020- I ADJ Court,Kurnool - The Following Cases are coming-up for Arguments,on 19.05.202 and 20.05.2020 at 10.30 A.M onwards through Video Conference -Reg
- 15.05.2020- eCourt Project - To Establish and Operationalise one eSeva kendra in each Court Complex in the District -Reg.
- 12.05.2020- communication - Send the Material part of the Record immediately for consideration of the Criminal Appeals, Pending before the Hon'ble High Court -Reg.
- 12.05.2020- NOTICE-JCJ Court, Yemmiganur - Orders will be pronounced i.e., 12.05.2020 in IA's -Reg.
- 12.05.2020- Communication - Contribution of One day Basic Pay of Employees and Pensioners of State Government towards CM Relief Fund -Reg
- 12.05.2020- Powers of Judicial Magistrate of II Class Conferred to Nidhi Meena, Probation I.A.S.Officer-Orders-Passed-Reg.
- 11.05.2020- NOTICE - List of Cases - Judgments to be pronounced in the JCJ Court,Yemmiganur -Reg.
- 11.05.2020- NOTICE - PSCJ Court,Kurnool Adjournment Dates -Reg
- 09.05.2020-Summer Vacation to Subordinate Courts-Reg
- 06.05.2020- NOTICE -PSCJ Court,Kurnool - O.S.No.177 of 2014 Judgment will be pronounced-Reg.
- 08.05.2020-circular-security deposit by the staff members - time extended till 30.06.2020-reg
- 05.05.2020- Lockdown- continuation of suspension of judicial and administrative work in subordinate courts-reg.
- 30.04.2020- circular - All the Judicial Officers working in Kurnool District are requested to enquire with their respective staff members - whether any of the staff members are affected with COVID-19 -Reg.
- 25.04.2020-RTI Act 2005 - Quarterly Progress Report - called for - Reg
- 25.04.2020- Advisory for participating in the web hearing of cases in the high court through video conference -reg
- 24.04.2020- WP No.8130 OF 2020 - Lockdown due to COVID-19, we hereby direct that the said directions shall remain in force up to 31.05.2020.
- 22.04.2020- NOTICE - PDJ Court, Kurnool (Adjournment Dates) -Reg.
- 21.04.2020-Notification - Continuation of suspension of Judicial work and administrative in High Court and Subordinate Courts till 03.05.2020 -Reg.
- 21.04.2020 - NOTICE - PSCJ Court,Kurnool (Adjournment Dates) -Reg.
- 21-04-2020- Circular and Procedure about the Blue Jeans Meeting Application -Reg.
- 21-04-2020: CIRCULAR - Submit the information with regard to location of Court Buildings and Residential Quarters of the Judicial Officers are within the RED Zone or Not -Reg.
- 19.04.2020 - suo motu writ (civil) 3 of 2020 - cognizance for extention of limitation - reg
- 19.04.2020-take all precautions before joining the zoom meeting application -reg
- 16.04.2020-Circular and Notification - Extension of Lockdown due to Spreading of Corona Virus (COVID19) - Extension of Restriction of Court Work- Notification issued -Reg.
- 15.04.2020 - Notice - PSCJ Court, Kurnool (Adjournment dates) -Reg.
- 15.04.2020 - Contribution of donation to the PMCARES - Certain instructions to comply the circular -Issued -Reg.
- 14.04.2020-Circular-Contribution of donation to PM CARES fund to the benefit of covid19 victims -reg.
- 13.04.2020 - Notice - PSCJ Court,Kurnool - Judgment in OS.No.233 OF 2012 will be pronounced on 13.04.2020 - Reg.
- 09.04.2020- Guide lines for hearing of cases through video conference during the lock down period -reg.
- 08.04.2020- Circular - Donate some amount on behalf of the Judicial Fraternity functioning in the State of AP for the benefit of the COVID-19 Victims -Reg.
- 08.04.2020- Guidelines for Court Functioning Through Video Conferencing During COVID-19 Pandemic -Reg.
- 05.04.2020-SUO MOTO WP CIVIL 4 OF 2020 for child protection home
- 31.03.2020: Writ Petitions - Implementations of Orders passed by the Hon'ble High Court of A.P. in W.P.8130 of 2020, dated 26.03.2020 - Nomination of Judl.Magistrate of I Class in each Station in Kurnool Unit - Reg
- 27.03.2020: Circular Schedule of adjournment of cases -Reg.
- 27.03.2020: Circular all courts
- 27.03.2020:Oral orders W.P.8130 of 2020 dt.26.03.2020
- 26.03.2020: Cancellation of Workshop proceedings - reg
- 26.03.2020 : Revised Proceedings of District Court, Kurnool and Notification of High Court of A.P.- reg
- 24.03.2020 - High Court of A.P - Outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19) - Restriction of Court Work - Notification issued - Proceedings for Incharge Arrangements of the DJ, SCJ, JCJ and Staff members in the Unit of Kurnool District - Reg.
- 19.03.2020 - Circular - Staff Member of the all Courts not to meet the Prl.District Judge,Kurnool on 21.03.2020 or on any working days - Coronavirus - Reg.
- 17.03.2020 - Complete and Clear display of the State Emblem of India on Seals - For taking necessary action as stipulated in the letter -Reg.
- 17.03.2020 : Courts - Outbreak of Corona Virus ( COVID-19) - Circular instruction issued - Reg.
- 06.03.2020 - Revised Guidelines for Transfers and Postings of Judicial officers of all cadres working in the State of Andhra Pradesh - Reg.
- 05.03.2020 - Supreme Court Judgment in Civil Appeal Nos.1966-1967 of 2020.
- 05.03.2020 - Internal Transfers - Information with regard to the enlisted staff of each Court of Kurnool District - Called for - Reg.
- List of Identified Cases for National Lok Adalath on 08.02.2020.
- 17.12.2019 - Budget Estimates for the Financial Year 2020-21 and Revised Estimates for 2019-20 called for - Reg.
- 06.12.2019 - Public Services - APJMS/APLGS Services - Deputation of Staff Members from one Court to another Court - Order - Issued - Reg.
- 24.04.2019: Submission of Leave applications by the Judicial Officers -Certain instructions -Issued.
- Judgment in Crl.A.No.1151 of 2011 dated: 25.07.2018 on the file of common High Court at Hyderabad.
- 08.04.2019- Declaration of General Holiday on 11.04.2019 (Thursday), in view of General Elections to Lok Sabha and Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly 2019.
- 25.03.2019-Address of interim Judicial Complex of the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh at Nelapadu.
- 01.03.2019 - Courts - Civil Courts - Junior Civil Judge Division - continue the old practice of Civil Cases - orders - issue - regarding.
- 21.01.2019- Circular - Courts - Civil - Case Flow Management in Subordinate Courts Rules,2012 inserted after Chapter -XX as Chapter - XXI in Civil Rules of Practice through Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.14, dated 15.06.2016 -Instructions-Issued-Reg.
- 22.11.2018- WRIT PETITION CIVIL 749 OF 2018
- 07.12.2018-CIRCULAR Damage of Computer Peripherals, Photocopier Machines and Pritners etc -Reg.
- 15.11.2018- The Andhra Pradesh Civil Courts (Amendment) Act,2018 (ACT No 26 of 2018) Date of commencement of the Act
- 02.11.2018:CIRCULAR - Availment of leaves by the Judicial officers of Kurnool District - Certain Instructions - Issued - Reg.
- 03.10.2018:ROC 873 dated: 20092018-Strong Provisions for data privacy and its security and stricter penalties are imposed for violation of the Act
- 03.10.2018: Letter of the Hon'ble High Court in ROC.No.873/SO/2018, Dated:20.09.2018 along with Aadhaar Act,2016
- 31.10.2018: The Court News of Supreme Court of India Vol-XII Issue.No.4
- 31.10.2018: The Court News of Supreme Court of India Vol-XII Issue.No.3
- 15.10.2018: The Court News of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India- Vol-XII Issue No.2, April-June-2017
- 26.09.2018: Withdrawal of Articles from the safe custody of the Office of the Sub Treasury Kurnool
- 05.09.2018: ONE DAY BASIC PAY for the salary of all employees for extending support to the flood victims of Kerala State
- The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in Miscellaneou sApplications
- The Hon'ble High Court letter in ROC.No.386/SO/2018,dated: 13.04.2018 with regard to automatic lapse of stay of proceedings after six months
- Copy of Judgment Crl.App 511 of 2017
- Supreme Court Order - Letter Roc.No 3805/SO/2016, Dated: 17.04.2017
- Quarterly Newsletter Published By the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India
- A report on Access to Justice 2016
- Public Notice issued by the Hon'ble Supreme Court relating to the Case Records of Civil Appeals for the Year upto 1955 and for the years 1994 to 1996
- Public Notice issued by the Hon'ble Supreme Court relating to destruction of case records of Civil Appeals for the year 1986 to 1993