- Cause List of cases adjourned enblock, w.e.f 19/04/2021, Rouse avenue District Courts as per the direction of Hon'ble Delhi High Court of Delhi
- List of Judges, Central District Tis Hazari Courts
- E-Filing in Civil Jurisdiction
- Delhi Family Courts
- Central District
- Delhi District Courts
- List of Judges Rouse Avenue
India»Latest Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org for filing roster bail applications
Latest Email ID email@example.com for filing roster bail applications
- Link for applying online applications for the post of Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari and Process Server (Group-C ) from PWD Candidates
- Latest Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org for filing roster bail applications
- List regarding courts wise e-mails IDs of Central District TisHazari Courts for sending bail/urgent applications by the advocates and litigants in court concerned directly.
- Public Notice for General public on account of widespread pandemics of corona virus (Covid-19) infection.
- E-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020.
- CIRCULAR REGARDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN DELHI DISTRICT COURTS ESTABLISHMENT, ROUSE AVENUE COURTS, COMPLEX, NEW DELHI.
- ORDER REGARDING OF THE COURTS DEALING WITH THE CASES UNDER SECTION 138 OF THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT OF CENTRAL AND WEST DISTRICTS ARE TO BE SHIFTED TO NEWLY CONTRUCTED 12 COURT ROOMS AT COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-I & COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-II TIS HAZARI CO
- INFORMATION REGARDING TO START OF E-FILLING OF DESIGNATED CASES OF HON BLE HIGH COURT OF DELHI WILL BE STARTED AT DESIGNATED COUNTER AT SAKET COURT COMPLEX, NEW DELHI. W.E.F. 10.02.2020.
- Constitution Day & Citizens Duties
- Order regarding equal distrubution of work to CBI Courts as per direction of Hon ble High Courts of Delhi, Rouse Avenue Courts Complex, New Delhi
- Special Needs Wheel Chair
- Rouse Avenue Court Awarded the 2nd best completed project in India
- Order regarding withdrawn and assigned cases, D&SJ (HQs), Delhi.