- Contact us
- Court Notices
- Cause List (Local)
- User Manuals
- Related Websites
- Important Judgments
- Mediation Centre
- Free Legal Aid
- Former Judges
- Court Fee
- Action Plan Cases
- Proclaimed Offenders (P.O.)
- Nodal Officers (of different streams)
- Internal Complaint Committee
- Right to Information
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Judicial Officers
- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID -19
- Family Court
India»Letter dated 18.08.2021received from Hon'ble Mr. Justice R.C. Chavan, Vice Chairman, Hon'ble eCommittee, Supreme Court of India regarding Expeditious disposal of cases U/s 138 of NI Act constituted by Hon'ble Supreme Court.
Letter dated 18.08.2021received from Hon'ble Mr. Justice R.C. Chavan, Vice Chairman, Hon'ble eCommittee, Supreme Court of India regarding Expeditious disposal of cases U/s 138 of NI Act constituted by Hon'ble Supreme Court.
- District and Sessions Court Fatehabad will remain closed on every working Saturday till further order
- Regarding postponement of e-Lok adalat for 18.09.2020 in place of 29.08.2020 across the State of Haryana.
- As desired by the learned District & Sessions Judg-cum-Chairman, DLSA, Fatehabad, Benches are constituted for Setteling cases in the E-Lok Adalat on 29.08.2020 at 10:00 AM
- Links for connecting video conferencing for e-Lok adalat scheduled for 29.08.2020
- In continuation of previous order issued by this office vide Endst. No. 4076-93 dated 30.05.2020 regarding assignment of fresh cases/petitions
- Instructions regarding precautionary measures in the wake of Pandemic Noval Coronovirus (COVID-19) in compliance of the order dated 03.01.2022 of Honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Results for the post of Process Server and Peons
- The Local Holiday to be Proposed during the Calender year 2022 at Fatehabad Sessions Division for 14.01.2022 & 26.10.2022.
- eCourts Services Mobile App updated version is now available on google play store for download. For more information click to this information
- " Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court "
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.