- List of Judges Rouse Avenue
- Delhi District Courts
- Central District
- Delhi Family Courts
- E-Filing in Civil Jurisdiction
- List of Judges, Central District Tis Hazari Courts
- Cause List of cases adjourned enblock, w.e.f 19/04/2021, Rouse avenue District Courts as per the direction of Hon'ble Delhi High Court of Delhi
- Cause List of cases adjourned enblock, w.e.f 19/04/2021, Central District as per the direction of Hon'ble Delhi High Court of Delhi
India»Link to connect in courts Hearings through Video Conferencing At Central District
Link to connect in courts Hearings through Video Conferencing At Central District
- Sh. Girish Kathpalia, ld. Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs) shall hold the court at 12.30 noon on 06.08.2022 as he has to attend the Culmination Ceremony of Project “Conversations on Touch: Caring & Protecting Tender Hearts" organized by Delhi Sta
- Sh. Girish Kathpalia, Principal District & Sessions Judge(HQs) shall not hold Court on 30.07.2022 as he has to attend All India District Legal Services Authority Official Meet
- It is to inform you that downtime is approved for Ecourts portal, e-filing 3.0, e-filing 1.0, eSign, Intra API, email service, Judgement Search, JUSTIS Mobile App, Land records from 9 PM today (28 July 2022) to tomorrow, 29 July 2022 to 10 PM. for a sec
- Final Voter list -I (Eligible) and final list -II (Ineligible) regarding DBA Election, 2022, Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi
- Provisional Consolidated Voter List of DBA Election, 2022, Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi
- Order regarding guidelines for the advocate and general public for the daily business of the Court of Sh. Hem Raj, ADJ-08, Central District, Principal District & Sessions Judge ( HQs), Delhi
- Details of E-Mail Ids of MACT
- Email IDs to be used for Caveat Filing at all Court Complexes
- Latest Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org for filing roster bail applications
- List regarding courts wise e-mails IDs of Central District TisHazari Courts for sending bail/urgent applications by the advocates and litigants in court concerned directly.
- Public Notice for General public on account of widespread pandemics of corona virus (Covid-19) infection.
- E-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020.
- CIRCULAR REGARDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN DELHI DISTRICT COURTS ESTABLISHMENT, ROUSE AVENUE COURTS, COMPLEX, NEW DELHI.
- ORDER REGARDING OF THE COURTS DEALING WITH THE CASES UNDER SECTION 138 OF THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT OF CENTRAL AND WEST DISTRICTS ARE TO BE SHIFTED TO NEWLY CONTRUCTED 12 COURT ROOMS AT COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-I & COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-II TIS HAZARI CO
- INFORMATION REGARDING TO START OF E-FILLING OF DESIGNATED CASES OF HON BLE HIGH COURT OF DELHI WILL BE STARTED AT DESIGNATED COUNTER AT SAKET COURT COMPLEX, NEW DELHI. W.E.F. 10.02.2020.
- Constitution Day & Citizens Duties
- Order regarding equal distrubution of work to CBI Courts as per direction of Hon ble High Courts of Delhi, Rouse Avenue Courts Complex, New Delhi
- Special Needs Wheel Chair
- Rouse Avenue Court Awarded the 2nd best completed project in India