- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Link for Video Conferencing with Courts using Vidyo-Desktop app during lockdown period
- Former Judicial Officers
- Judicial Officers
- Cause List Local
- Court Notices
- Court Fee
- Action PLan Cases
- Free Legal Aid
- Mediation Centre
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Family Court
- Commercial Courts
- Nodal Officers for Video Conferencing
- Right to Information
- User Manuals
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Calendar For Year 2021
- Contact Us
- Related Websites
- Internal Committees
Ludhiana city was founded in the time of Lodhi dynasty which ruled in Delhi from 1451-1526 A.D. The legend goes that two Lodhi Chief Yusaf Khan and Nihand Khan were deputed by Sikandar Lodhi (1489-1517 A.D.) to restore order in this region. They camped at the site of present city of Ludhiana which was then a village called Mir Hota. Yusaf Khan went across the river Sutlej in Jalandhar Doab to check Khokhars who were plundering the Doab and made a settlement at Sultanpur while Nihand Khan stayed back and founded the present city at the site of village Mir Hota. The new town was originally known as Lodhiana, which means the town of Lodi's. The name later changed to the present name Ludhiana.
Name of Nodal Officer
Sh. Jasbir Singh
Sh. Harmandeep Singh
System Officer/VC Co-Ordinator
- Office order no1865/G dated 19.04.2021,regarding production of accused for remnad and Ist Judicial remand.
- Public Notice for Postponed Stenograpgher Test Endst No.888/G dated 03.03.2021.
- Schedule of Shorthand test/Computer proficiency test for the post of Stenographer Vide Employment Notice 3 of 2021
- Notice Regarding the post of Stenographer Grade-III on adhoc basis Vide employment notice 3 of 2021
- REJECTED APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOTYPISTS ON ADHOC BASIS-2021
- ROLL NUMBER WISE LIST OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOTYPIST ON ADHOC BASIS-2021
- Result for the post of Peon (as advertised vide Employement Notice 1 Of 2021)
- Result for the post of Process-Server (as advertised vide Employement Notice 2 Of 2021)
- Duty Roster for Urgent Civil Work during Holidays from 27.03.2021 To 30.03.2021.
- Order No 3789/G dated 17.03.2021
- Public Notice for filling post of Stenographer on Adhoc basis at District Legal Service Authority (DLSA).
- Public Notice for filling up of 26 posts of Stenographer Grade-III, on Adhoc basis.
- Interview schedule for the post of Process Server as mentioned in ''Annexure-N'
- Interview schedule for the post of Peon as mentioned in ''Annexure-M'
- Public Notice for filling up the vacant posts of PS and Peon (with employment notice No.1 & 2 of 2021 and proforma)
- In Partial Modification of this office order bearing Endst No.113/G Except all Saturday.
- Regarding Order of Physical Hearing in Courts.
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Urgent Civil Work Lower Courts- 2020
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Lower Courts- 2020
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Sessions Courts- 2020
- Office Order No 2979/G Dated 08-10-2020 Regarding physical hearing of Cases
- Office Order No 1891/G Dated 25-06.2020 Regarding filing of urgent and non urgen cases
- Office Order
- Office Order No. 1853/G Dated 20-06-2020 regarding filing of cases of 138 NIA.
- Order as norms with regards to social distancing are not being followed by the Advocates while Filing of cases at counter.
- Office Order 1768/G Dated 11-06-2020 regarding filing of cases at District Court Complex, Ludhiana
- Office Order dated 08.05.2020 regarding filing of applications/petitions through email
- Office Order regarding Video Conferencing for Precautionary measures in wake of pandemic due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus(COVID-19)
- Office Order dated 10.04.2020
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION, ORDER DATED 23-03-2020.
- Observance of Court Close Day due to Curfew
- Postponed schedule for the post of Peon and Process Servers
- Tender Notice for canteen & catering operators
- Tender Notice for work of maintenance of cleanliness of new Judicial court complex,Ludhiana
- Result for the Post of Stenographer Grade-III / Steno Typist on Adhoc Basis
- Result for the Post of Clerk on Adhoc Basis Employement Notice No:-6 of 2019
- Computer Proficiency test for the post of Clerk on adhoc basis on 21.12.2019 of succesful candidates in written test
- Regarding bringing of the original testimonials at the time of test of Adhoc Stenographer/ Stenotypist to be conducted on 18.12.2019
- Postponement of the Written Test Clerk on Adhoc Basis
- Duty Roaster since 11.11.2019 has been declared holiday Account of 550th Parkash Purb of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Holiday on 11.11.2019 in this Court as well as in all the Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and UT, Chandigarh on account of 550th Parkash Purb of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and lieu thereof 07.12.2019 will be Court working day in this Court and 14.12.2019
- Public Notice for Applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up of 25 posts of Clerk on adhoc basis for a period of six months or till the appointment of regular employees.
- Filling up of three post of Sweepers on contract basis at the rates fixed by the Deputy Commissioner, Ludhiana, for Sub-Divisional Courts, Jagraon, (against non-sanctioned temporary and permanent posts) for financial year 2019-20.
- Holiday in this Court as well as Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh on 23-08-2019 on account of Sri Krishan Janmashtami.
- Recruitment Public Notice for Post of Lift Operators at Ludhiana Courts Complex and Sub Divisional Courts.
- Public Notice: Regarding cancellation of post of Lift Operators at Subdivisional Courts Samrala and at Ludhiana Judicial Complex, Ludhiana.
- Public Notice for Post of Lift Operators at Ludhiana Courts Complex and Sub Divisional Courts.
- Result for the post of Process Server as advertised vide Employment Notice 2 of 2019
- Result for the post of Peon as advertised vide Employment Notice 1 of 2019
- Circulation copy of order dated 07.03.2019 passed by Hon'ble Mr. Justice Sudhir Mittal in CRM-M No.10330 titled as Joginder Singh Vs Rita and Anr
- Applications are invited for one post of sweeper on contract basis at the rates fixed by DC, Ldh, to be posted at Khanna Courts.
- Declaration of holiday on 19.09.2018 in all Subordinate Courts in the state of Punjab account of General Elections of Zila Parishads and Panchayat Smitis in the State of Punjab
- One day training for the Ministerial Staff for the District Courts of Punjab, Haryana & U.T., Chandigarh held on October 13,2017.
- Summer Vaccation Duty Sessions Courts- 2017
- Summer Vaccation Duty Lower Courts- 2017
- Public Notice for the posts of Stenographer Gr.-III on adhoc basis
- Result for the post of Stenographer Gr.-III on adhoc basis-2016
- Result of Clerk on Adhoc Basis 2016
- List of Candidates for post of Stengrapher gr-iii on adhoc basis 2016
- Public notice for the recruitment of Stenographers on adhoc basis-2016
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Urgent note for interview of the candidates for the posts of peons which is going to be held on 08.03.2016 will now be held on 19.03.2016
- Recruitment Notice for the post of Clerk on Adhoc Basis
- Interview for Appointment of Mediators in Mediation and Conciliation Centre, Ludhiana
- Court Work During Summer Vaccation (Additional District & Sessions Judge Courts)
- Court work during Summer Vaccation
- Instruction regarding complaints received in the Hon'ble High Court against the Subordinate Judiciary
- Public Notice - Enquiry in the complaints regarding modifications of Lawyers Chambers