- NOTIFICATION Dated: 12.05.2021
- SOP Notification for District Judiciary dated 10-05-2021
- NOTIFICATION DATED:-02-05-2021
- Intimation regarding document verification of candidate who have been selected for the post of Typist vide Notification No. ADMN/RECT/T/8346/2021, dated 17-04-2021.
- List of Candidate selected for the post of Typist from Additional List of Candidate vide Notification No ADMN/RECT/T/8345/2021, dated 17.04.2021
- Intimation regarding document verification of candidates who have been selected for the post of Typist vide Notification No. ADMN/RECT/T/7676/2021, dated 01-04-2021.
- List of Candidates selected for the post of Peon from Additional List of Candidate vide Notification No. ADMN/RECT/P/758/2019, dated 08.01.2019
- SELECTION AND ADDITIONAL LIST FOR THE POST OF TYPIST VIDE NOTIFICATION NO. ADMN/RECT/T/7338/2019 DATED 08.01.2019
- CUT OFF PERCENTAGE FOR SELECTION AND ADDITIONAL LIST FOR THE POST OF TYPISTS VIDE NOTIFICATION NO. ADMN/RECT/T/756/2019 DATED 08.01.2019
- AUCTION NOTIFICATION DATED 17-03-2021
- Link to Apply for Various Posts in KSLSA, Bangalore under Contract Basis
- Final Seniority list of Chief Administrative Officers of District Judiciary dated 30-11-2020
- E-FILING NOTIFICATION
- CORRIGENDUM TO THE REVISED FINAL SENIORITY LIST OF SHERISTEDARS OF DISTRICT JUDICIARY IN THE STATE FROM 01-04-1978 TO 12-07-2019 WEBHOSTED ON 06-10-2020 IN THE OFFICIAL WEBISTE OF HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA,BENGALURU
- Criminal Appeal No.730 of 2020 (arising out of SLP (Crl).No.9503 of 2018) Order dated :-04.11.2020
- Provisional Seniority list of Chief Administrative Officers of District Judiciary from the year 1978 to 2018, Pavithra -2 case
- Modified advisory to judicial officers, Court Staff of all the courts and the Staff in Government advocates/ prosecutors office
- Notice - Commence limited functioning of the High Court at the Principal Bench at Bengaluru and the Benches at Dharwad and Kalaburagi & also District Courts and Trial Courts in the State of Karnataka
- Notification reg. Physical Filing of Cases in all Courts in the state
- District Judiciary Dress Code to Appear Video Conferene-Circular
- Notice - Covid-19 Instructions to District Juduiciary Staff
- Notification dated 21.04.2020 - Supplement to the Notification issued on April 16, 2020
- Government Notification ( LAW 147 LAD 2019 dtd:-30-12-2019) for Selection of Candidates among newly enrolled advocates with the Bar Council with 01-06-2018 to 31-05-2019 for the purpose of honorarium.
- DISTRICT LEVEL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE
- District Level Complaint Committee for Preventing Sexual Harrasement of Women at Work Place.
- E-Court Service Mobile Application