India»Newsletter E-Committee, Supreme Court of India
Newsletter E-Committee, Supreme Court of India
- It is to inform you that downtime is approved for Ecourts portal, e-filing 3.0, e-filing 1.0, eSign, Intra API, email service, Judgement Search, JUSTIS Mobile App, Land records from 9 PM today (28 July 2022) to tomorrow, 29 July 2022 to 10 PM. for a sec
- Celebrating International Yoga Day 2022
- Link regarding the suggestions for early disposal of NI Act Cases (Check bouncing cases)
- ALL LAWYERS ARE REQUESTED TO RESORT TO E-FILING TAB AND FOR THIS PURPOSE, REGISTER THEMSELVES HERE
- Order regarding functioning of Courts till 31.08.2020
- Protocol for Physical (Paper Based) filling.
- e-Seva Kendra at Rohini District Courts, Delhi
- Order regarding Extension of Suspended functioning of North District, Rohini Courts till 31.07.2020.
- ORDER REGARDING 'HEARING OF EXTREMELY URGENT MATTER VIA VIDEO CONFERENCING'
- Order regarding roster of Judicial Officers to hold physical hearing for the period w.e.f. 01st September to 30th September- 2020.
- To take stock of hygiene and cleanliness in Rohini Court and lawyers Chamber Building and to take remedial steps to avoid the effect of Coronavirus
- AWARENESS PROGRAMME QUA COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS).
- International Women's Day Celebration-2021.
- General Advisory for Public regarding Noval Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
- e-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020
- FINAL VOTER LIST OF RCBA ELECTION 2019-2021
- Revised instructions and objection form in respect of RCBA elections
- Revised Consolidated Provisional List of Members of RCBA
- Revised provisional List of Eligible Voters of RCBA
- Notice in respect of Postponement of display of Revised Consolidated Provisional List of RCBA Members
- Constitution Day Celebration 26/11/2019
- Information regarding date fixed for interaction with candidates applied for the post of Oath Commissioner
- ROUSE AVENUE COURT AWARDED THE 2ND BEST COMPLETED PROJECT IN INDIA.