India»Next Date of Hearing in cases adjourned during Suspension in Functioning of Courts COVID-19
Next Date of Hearing in cases adjourned during Suspension in Functioning of Courts COVID-19
- Modules of Filing and Hearing of Urgent Matters to be followed in South West District wef 04.05.2020
- Judicial Officers Roster wef 04.05.2020
- Duty Roster of Judicial Officers posted at South West District from 16.04.2020 to 02.05.2020.
- Public Notice In compliance of letter dated 18.04.2020 issued by the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi.
- Protocol Regarding Remote Hearings SW District
- Steps for use of CISCO - WebEx Meetings for remote/virtual court hearings.
- Endorsement no. 3303-3324/Judl.Cir/FC/DWK/2020 dated 23.03.2020 of Family Courts, Headquarter, Dwarka, New Delhi, the cases fixed from 24.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- ROSTER OF WORK FOR FRESH MATTERS OF EXTREME URGENCY FOR THE JUDICIAL OFFICERS.
- ENDORSEMENT OF THE OFFICE ORDER NO. 373.Estt.E-I.DHC DATED 23.03.2020
- Directions to send cause list of Courts reflecting next date of hearing in the Office of Ld. District & Sessions Judge (SW), daily before 10:30 AM
- Advisory to Delhi District Courts in view of the outbreak of Coronavirus 2019-nCOV
- Noval Coronavirus 2019 nCoV General Advisory
- DUTY ROSTER (REGULAR) FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH- 2020 AT DWARKA COURTS: DELHI
- e-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020