- Hon'ble the Chief Justice J&K and Administrative Judge
- Bio Data of Judicial Officers
- ORGANISATION CHART/DIRECTORY
- DLSA Reasi
- Free Legal Aid
- e-Court Awareness
- Next Date of cases Listed during Lockdown
- Weekly Cause list (URGENT MATTERS)
- Orders Passed in Extremely Urgent Cases During COVID-19 Lock-down Period
- Rules and Regulations
- Reorganisation Act
- Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
- Right to Information Act
- District Map / Geo Taging
- Action Plan
- Usefull Links
- Court Fees Structre
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Calendar / List of Holidays for the Year 2020
- Certified Copies
- Childcare Room
- High Court Notifications
- Contact Details
The Additional Distrcit & Sessions Court Reasi was created on Ist February 1991 vide Govt. Order No. 248_LD (A) of 1991 dated 01.02.1991 and Sh. Pavitar Singh Bhardwaj took the charge of Ist Additional District & Sessions Judge Reasi on 11.03.1991.
The court was upgraded to Principal District & Sessions Court on 31st March 2008 vide Govt. Order No. 1213_LD (A) dated 31.03.2008 and Sh. A. K. Koul took the charge of Ist Principal District & Sessions Judge Reasi on 24.05.2008
Download Aarogya Setu Mobile App
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 01.06.2020 to 08.06.2020
- Sanitization of Court Buildings (Circular No 20 dated 28.05.2020 of Honble High Court)
- Functioning of District Courts (Circular No 21 Dated 28.05.2020 of Hobble High court)
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 4th of May to 17th of May 2020.
- Providing of financial assistance to the lawyers practicing in various Courts in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Daily report regarding cases heard through video conference
- Updation of all the cases fixed during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown including the Orders/Judgements on CIS/NJDG
- Amicus-Curiae regarding VC
- Officers/Officials nominated for redressal of Complaints regarding VC related issues
- Nomination of Nodal Officer to receive and redress complaints regarding VC related issues and Nomination of amicus curie in the cases where the litigants are not in a position to approach the court even through V C
- Directions issued by Honourable the Chief Justice through video conferencing with Principal District and Sessions Judges of the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh,
- Model Code of Conuct for Subordinate Judicial Officers
- Compliance of the directions of the Honble High Court conveyed Vide letter No1579/GS dated 17.04.2020 regarding helpline numbers
- Contribution pursuant to Honble High Court Order No. 1563/GS Dated. 24.03.2020 related to COVID-19.
- Submission of information regarding details of FIRs in which respective challans /final reports have not been presented till date.
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 15th of April to 3rd of May 2020.
- Oath ceremony of Mr Vinod Chatterji Koul, Mr Sanjay Dhar and Mr Puneet Gupta, Hon'ble Judges Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Undertrial Review committee in video conference with jail incharge sub jail Reasi...in compliance to directions of high powered committee...for release of the under trials as per the guidelines...
- Notification regarding Recruitment of District Judges (Direct Quota) in pursuance to Advertisement Notification no.1160/GS dated 05.11.2018 for filling up of 07 posts.
- Oath of office to Mr Rajnesh Oswal, Judge Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters by virtual mode from 1st to 14th of April 2020
- Guidelines for Hearing of urgent cases through virtual mode
- Nomination of Judicial officer to assist, to any court staff of courts in District Reasi, in distress, need or difficulty in compliance to Hon'ble High Court Circular no.15 dated 26.03.2020
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 24th to 31st March 2020.
- Three days Induction Course for Lawyers Mediators to be held from 28 to 30 December 2019 at Jammu