- Former Judicial Officers
- Calendar For Year 2021
- Nodal Officers for Video Conferencing
- Contact Us
- Judicial Officers
- Cause List Local
- Mediation Centre
- Free Legal Aid
- Important Judgments
- Court Notices
- Related Websites
- Court Fee
- User Manuals
- Action PLan Cases
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Right to Information
- Family Court
- Commercial Courts
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Internal Committees
- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Link for Video Conferencing with Courts using Vidyo-Desktop app during lockdown period
- Floor wise details of courts
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT,CHANDIGARH
DISTRICT COURTS OF PUNJAB
DISTRICT COURTS OF HARYANA
DISTRICT COURTS SERVICES
DISTRICT COURTS OF CHANDIGARH
PUNJAB STATE LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
HARYANA STATE LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT MEDIATION &CONCILIATION CENTRE
PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT CENTRAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Agency|
CHANDIGARH JUDICIAL ACADEMY
- Survey for Speedy Disposal of Cheque bouncing cases.
- Public Notice for filling up of 32 posts of Clerks on Adhoc basis,Employment Notice No.4 of 2021,Available on website recruitment tab.
- Result of Public Notice for filling up of 26 posts of Stenographer Grade-III, on Adhoc basis.
- Result of Public Notice for filling post of Stenographer on Adhoc basis at District Legal Service Authority (DLSA).
- Order Endst No.1106 Dated 17.08.2021
- List of Candidates of Fillling of 1 POST OF STENOTYPIST ON CONTRACT BASIS IN MEDIATION AND CONCILIATIN CENTRE, LUDHIANA
- Public Notice Regarding Conducting Test of Steno typist in Mediation Center Ludhiana,
- Public Notice regarding Shorthand test/Computer Proficiency Test on 31.7.2021
- Schedule for the Short hand test and Computer Proficiency test for filling up of vacant posts of Stenographers on Adhoc Basis(Employemnet notice no. 3/2021)
- Notification of Summer Vacation for Civil Work 2021.
- Closure of High Court and Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh on 26.04.2021 on account of demise of Hon'ble Supreme Court Judge.
- Office Order bearing no.1888/G Dated 19.04.2021 keeping in view urgencies involved,apart from the virtual hearing.
- Office order no1865/G dated 19.04.2021,regarding production of accused for remnad and Ist Judicial remand.
- Public Notice for Postponed Stenograpgher Test Endst No.888/G dated 03.03.2021.
- Schedule of Shorthand test/Computer proficiency test for the post of Stenographer Vide Employment Notice 3 of 2021
- Notice Regarding the post of Stenographer Grade-III on adhoc basis Vide employment notice 3 of 2021
- REJECTED APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOTYPISTS ON ADHOC BASIS-2021
- ROLL NUMBER WISE LIST OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOTYPIST ON ADHOC BASIS-2021
- Result for the post of Peon (as advertised vide Employement Notice 1 Of 2021)
- Result for the post of Process-Server (as advertised vide Employement Notice 2 Of 2021)
- Duty Roster for Urgent Civil Work during Holidays from 27.03.2021 To 30.03.2021.
- Order No 3789/G dated 17.03.2021
- Public Notice for filling post of Stenographer on Adhoc basis at District Legal Service Authority (DLSA).
- Public Notice for filling up of 26 posts of Stenographer Grade-III, on Adhoc basis.
- Interview schedule for the post of Process Server as mentioned in ''Annexure-N'
- Interview schedule for the post of Peon as mentioned in ''Annexure-M'
- Public Notice for filling up the vacant posts of PS and Peon (with employment notice No.1 & 2 of 2021 and proforma)
- In Partial Modification of this office order bearing Endst No.113/G Except all Saturday.
- Regarding Order of Physical Hearing in Courts.
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Urgent Civil Work Lower Courts- 2020
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Lower Courts- 2020
- Winter Vaccation Duty of Sessions Courts- 2020
- Office Order No 2979/G Dated 08-10-2020 Regarding physical hearing of Cases
- Office Order No 1891/G Dated 25-06.2020 Regarding filing of urgent and non urgen cases
- Office Order
- Office Order No. 1853/G Dated 20-06-2020 regarding filing of cases of 138 NIA.
- Order as norms with regards to social distancing are not being followed by the Advocates while Filing of cases at counter.
- Office Order 1768/G Dated 11-06-2020 regarding filing of cases at District Court Complex, Ludhiana
- Office Order dated 08.05.2020 regarding filing of applications/petitions through email
- Office Order regarding Video Conferencing for Precautionary measures in wake of pandemic due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus(COVID-19)
- Office Order dated 10.04.2020
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION, ORDER DATED 23-03-2020.
- Observance of Court Close Day due to Curfew
- Postponed schedule for the post of Peon and Process Servers
- Tender Notice for canteen & catering operators
- Tender Notice for work of maintenance of cleanliness of new Judicial court complex,Ludhiana
- Result for the Post of Stenographer Grade-III / Steno Typist on Adhoc Basis
- Result for the Post of Clerk on Adhoc Basis Employement Notice No:-6 of 2019
- Computer Proficiency test for the post of Clerk on adhoc basis on 21.12.2019 of succesful candidates in written test
- Regarding bringing of the original testimonials at the time of test of Adhoc Stenographer/ Stenotypist to be conducted on 18.12.2019
- Postponement of the Written Test Clerk on Adhoc Basis
- Duty Roaster since 11.11.2019 has been declared holiday Account of 550th Parkash Purb of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Holiday on 11.11.2019 in this Court as well as in all the Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and UT, Chandigarh on account of 550th Parkash Purb of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and lieu thereof 07.12.2019 will be Court working day in this Court and 14.12.2019
- Public Notice for Applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up of 25 posts of Clerk on adhoc basis for a period of six months or till the appointment of regular employees.
- Filling up of three post of Sweepers on contract basis at the rates fixed by the Deputy Commissioner, Ludhiana, for Sub-Divisional Courts, Jagraon, (against non-sanctioned temporary and permanent posts) for financial year 2019-20.
- Holiday in this Court as well as Subordinate Courts of Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh on 23-08-2019 on account of Sri Krishan Janmashtami.
- Recruitment Public Notice for Post of Lift Operators at Ludhiana Courts Complex and Sub Divisional Courts.
- Public Notice: Regarding cancellation of post of Lift Operators at Subdivisional Courts Samrala and at Ludhiana Judicial Complex, Ludhiana.
- Public Notice for Post of Lift Operators at Ludhiana Courts Complex and Sub Divisional Courts.
- Result for the post of Process Server as advertised vide Employment Notice 2 of 2019
- Result for the post of Peon as advertised vide Employment Notice 1 of 2019
- Circulation copy of order dated 07.03.2019 passed by Hon'ble Mr. Justice Sudhir Mittal in CRM-M No.10330 titled as Joginder Singh Vs Rita and Anr
- Applications are invited for one post of sweeper on contract basis at the rates fixed by DC, Ldh, to be posted at Khanna Courts.
- Declaration of holiday on 19.09.2018 in all Subordinate Courts in the state of Punjab account of General Elections of Zila Parishads and Panchayat Smitis in the State of Punjab
- One day training for the Ministerial Staff for the District Courts of Punjab, Haryana & U.T., Chandigarh held on October 13,2017.
- Summer Vaccation Duty Sessions Courts- 2017
- Summer Vaccation Duty Lower Courts- 2017
- Public Notice for the posts of Stenographer Gr.-III on adhoc basis
- Result for the post of Stenographer Gr.-III on adhoc basis-2016
- Result of Clerk on Adhoc Basis 2016
- List of Candidates for post of Stengrapher gr-iii on adhoc basis 2016
- Public notice for the recruitment of Stenographers on adhoc basis-2016
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Urgent note for interview of the candidates for the posts of peons which is going to be held on 08.03.2016 will now be held on 19.03.2016
- Recruitment Notice for the post of Clerk on Adhoc Basis
- Interview for Appointment of Mediators in Mediation and Conciliation Centre, Ludhiana
- Court Work During Summer Vaccation (Additional District & Sessions Judge Courts)
- Court work during Summer Vaccation
- Instruction regarding complaints received in the Hon'ble High Court against the Subordinate Judiciary
- Public Notice - Enquiry in the complaints regarding modifications of Lawyers Chambers