Rewari Sessions Division is headed by District & Sessions Judge, Rewari. Rewari Sessions Division came into existence on 09.05.2005. Earlier to it, Rewari district was a part of Narnaul Sessions Division. Sessions Division has sanctioned strength of a District and Sessions Judge, Additional District and Sessions Judges,Civil Judge (Senior Division),Chief Judicial Magistrate, Additional Civil Judge (Senior Division),Civil Judges (Junior Division), Special Judicial Magistrate and Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate at Sub-Division, Kosli, Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate at Sub-Division,Bawal . All of the Civil Judges also exercise the powers of Judicial Magistrates and Rent Controllers. The District & Sessions Judge and Additional District & Sessions Judges exercise powers of Appellate Authority under the East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act and as Motor Accident Claim Tribunal. The pecuniary jurisdictions of Civil Judges at Rewari and also of the appellate courts is unlimited.
- Judicial Officers
- Former Officers
- Cause List ( Local )
- Name of Nodal Officer, SO and SAs
- Free Legal Aid
- Court Notices
- Contact Us
- User Manuals
- Mediation Centre
- Related Websites
- Court Fee
- List of Action Plan 2020-21 Cases
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders(P.O.)
- Family Court
- Right to Information
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Internal Committees
- Seating Plan Of Judicial Officers
- Precautionary Measures Regarding COVID-19
- Contact For Vidyo Conferencing
- LIST OF THE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III ON ADHOC BASIS
- LIST OF THE CANDIDATES SHORT LISTED FOR COMPUTER PROFICIENCY TEXT TO BE HELD ON 14.12.2020 AT 10.00 A.M IN THE JUDICIAL COURTS COMPLEX,REWARI FOR FILLING UP THE VACANT POSTS OF STENOGRAPHESRS GREADE-III (ON ADHOC BASIS) IN REWARI SESSIONS DIVISION.
- Circulation -a copy of order dated 04-11-2020 passed by Hon'ble the Supreme Court in Criminil Appele No. 730 of 2020
- Suo Motu Writ Petition (Civil) No. 3 of 2020 passed by Hon'ble the Supreme Court.
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case info. is available in services sub menu in Right Hand Side.
- Cj to Launch Online Feedback For Litigants