- Latest Cause List (Physical Hearing & Video Conferencing ) of Rouse Avenue District Courts W.e.f 01.09.2020
- Latest Cause List (Physical Hearing & Video Conferencing ) of Central District W.e.f 01.09.2020
- E-Filing in Civil Jurisdiction
- Delhi Family Courts
- Central District
- Delhi District Courts
- List of Judges Rouse Avenue
- List of Judges Tis Hazari Courts
India»Rouse avenue Court complex Cause list with next date of Hearing from 21.03.2020 to 31.03.2020
Rouse avenue Court complex Cause list with next date of Hearing from 21.03.2020 to 31.03.2020
- Circular regarding Physically Courst Roster of Central District w.e.f 18.01.2021 to 28.02.2021, Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Tis Hazari Courts Delhi.
- Ms Helly Fur Kaur Ld. CJ , Shall hold Virtual court on 18/01/2021 instead of Physical Court as per the new duty roster.
- Latest Email ID email@example.com for filing roster bail applications
- List regarding courts wise e-mails IDs of Central District TisHazari Courts for sending bail/urgent applications by the advocates and litigants in court concerned directly.
- Public Notice for General public on account of widespread pandemics of corona virus (Covid-19) infection.
- E-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020.
- CIRCULAR REGARDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN DELHI DISTRICT COURTS ESTABLISHMENT, ROUSE AVENUE COURTS, COMPLEX, NEW DELHI.
- ORDER REGARDING OF THE COURTS DEALING WITH THE CASES UNDER SECTION 138 OF THE NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT OF CENTRAL AND WEST DISTRICTS ARE TO BE SHIFTED TO NEWLY CONTRUCTED 12 COURT ROOMS AT COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-I & COURT BUILDING ANNEXE-II TIS HAZARI CO
- INFORMATION REGARDING TO START OF E-FILLING OF DESIGNATED CASES OF HON BLE HIGH COURT OF DELHI WILL BE STARTED AT DESIGNATED COUNTER AT SAKET COURT COMPLEX, NEW DELHI. W.E.F. 10.02.2020.
- Constitution Day & Citizens Duties
- Order regarding equal distrubution of work to CBI Courts as per direction of Hon ble High Courts of Delhi, Rouse Avenue Courts Complex, New Delhi
- Special Needs Wheel Chair
- Rouse Avenue Court Awarded the 2nd best completed project in India
- Order regarding withdrawn and assigned cases, D&SJ (HQs), Delhi.