- Contact Details
- Free Legal Aid
- DLSA Reasi
- Next Date of cases Listed during Lockdown
- Orders Passed in Extremely Urgent Cases During COVID-19 Lock-down Period
- Hon'ble the Chief Justice J&K and Administrative Judge
- Weekly Cause list (URGENT MATTERS)
- e-Court Awareness
- Right to Information Act
- Reorganisation Act
- District Map / Geo Taging
- Bio Data of Judicial Officers
- Usefull Links
- ORGANISATION CHART/DIRECTORY
- Court Fees Structre
- Calendar / List of Holidays for the Year 2020
- Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
- Rules and Regulations
- High Court Notifications
- Childcare Room
- Certified Copies
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Action Plan
- Link For Virtual Hearing
- Email Ids and Contact details for filing Cases through Virtual mode
India»Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
Sexual Harassment Committee at Workplace
GENDER SENSITIZATION AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMMITTE IN COMPLIANCE TO HON'BLE HIGH COURT NOTIFICATION NO 320 DATED 09.05.2017
|S.No||Name / Designation||Mob. No||Email ID|
Ms. Anjum Ara
Sub-Judge/ Secretary DLSA Reasi
Ms. Rashi Baru
Ms. Shahnaz Akhter
- Arrangement for dealing with urgent criminal business during Summer Vacations 2021
- Invitation of Launching of AI Portal SUPACE in Supreme -Court of India on 25th March 2021 at 5:00 prn through Video Conferencing.
- Current Standard Meta Data Forms for Distrit Courts and High Court withdrawn by Hon'ble High Court
- Order Dated 04-011-2020 passed by Hon'ble Supreme court of India in Criminal Appeal No. 730 of 2020 (Arising out of SLP (Crl.) No. 9503 of 2018) titiled Rajnesh Vs Neha & Anr.
- Next Date of listing of Files that files which were inadvertently listed on Sunday (13.09.2020)
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 01.06.2020 to 08.06.2020
- Sanitization of Court Buildings (Circular No 20 dated 28.05.2020 of Honble High Court)
- Functioning of District Courts (Circular No 21 Dated 28.05.2020 of Hobble High court)
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 4th of May to 17th of May 2020.
- Providing of financial assistance to the lawyers practicing in various Courts in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Daily report regarding cases heard through video conference
- Updation of all the cases fixed during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown including the Orders/Judgements on CIS/NJDG
- Amicus-Curiae regarding VC
- Officers/Officials nominated for redressal of Complaints regarding VC related issues
- Nomination of Nodal Officer to receive and redress complaints regarding VC related issues and Nomination of amicus curie in the cases where the litigants are not in a position to approach the court even through V C
- Directions issued by Honourable the Chief Justice through video conferencing with Principal District and Sessions Judges of the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh,
- Model Code of Conuct for Subordinate Judicial Officers
- Compliance of the directions of the Honble High Court conveyed Vide letter No1579/GS dated 17.04.2020 regarding helpline numbers
- Contribution pursuant to Honble High Court Order No. 1563/GS Dated. 24.03.2020 related to COVID-19.
- Submission of information regarding details of FIRs in which respective challans /final reports have not been presented till date.
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 15th of April to 3rd of May 2020.
- Oath ceremony of Mr Vinod Chatterji Koul, Mr Sanjay Dhar and Mr Puneet Gupta, Hon'ble Judges Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Undertrial Review committee in video conference with jail incharge sub jail Reasi...in compliance to directions of high powered committee...for release of the under trials as per the guidelines...
- Notification regarding Recruitment of District Judges (Direct Quota) in pursuance to Advertisement Notification no.1160/GS dated 05.11.2018 for filling up of 07 posts.
- Oath of office to Mr Rajnesh Oswal, Judge Designate, High Court of J&K.
- Duty Roster / Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters by virtual mode from 1st to 14th of April 2020
- Guidelines for Hearing of urgent cases through virtual mode
- Nomination of Judicial officer to assist, to any court staff of courts in District Reasi, in distress, need or difficulty in compliance to Hon'ble High Court Circular no.15 dated 26.03.2020
- Duty Roster/ Arrangements for taking up Bail/remand and other extremely urgent Civil/Criminal matters from 24th to 31st March 2020.
- Three days Induction Course for Lawyers Mediators to be held from 28 to 30 December 2019 at Jammu