Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi
CENTRAL COMPUTER CENTER
DISTRICT COURT SITAPUR

Sitapur

History of Judgeship Provisional law and Justice building had been established in 1975 which is spread in the area of 5.3 acres. Session Judge/Katcheri was established in 1876. In 1889 Session judge as well as Munsif court has started functioning while an outlying court Munsif Biswan was initiated in 1907. The residence for Sessions judge named Akbarpur house was possessed on 11.02.1950. The present residence of District Judge named as Sessions House was taken over on 8.02.1967. Ten court building of the judgeship was constructed in 1983. Eight court room building and five fast tracks court building was established in 2003 when two fast tracks court building was again constructed on 7.05.2010

KULDEEP KUMAR-II

District & Sessions Judge Sitapur 

  

                                      

                                       

Latest Announcements