01.7.20 Court orders-I part-II 02.7.20 court orders-I Part-II 03.7.20 Court orders Part-II 4.7.20 Court orders 6.6.20 Court orders-I Part-II 7.7.20 Court Orders 8.7.20 Court orders-I Part-II 9.7.20 Court orders 10.7.20 Court orders 13.7.20 Court Orders 14.7.20 Court Orders 15.7.20 Court orders 16.7.20Court Orders17.7.20 Court Orders18.7.20 Court Orders 20.7.20 Court Orders 21.7.20 Court Orders 22.7.20 Court Orders 23.7.20 Court Orders24.7.20 Court Orders-I Part-II 25.7.20 Court Orders 27.7.20 Court Orders 28.7.20 Court Orders Part-II 29.7.20 Court Orders Part-II III 30.7.20 Court Orders 31.7.20 Court Orders Part-II 04.08.20 Court Orders 05.08.20 Court Orders 06.08.20 Court Orders-I Part-II 07.08.20 Court Orders-I Part-II 10.8.20 Court Orders part-II 11.08.20 Court Orders-I Part-II
India»Urgent Court Orders (Lockdown period) w.e.f 01.07.20
Urgent Court Orders (Lockdown period) w.e.f 01.07.20
- Order regarding functioning of South District courts till 14.08.2020.
- Protocol for Physical Filing of Non Urgent/ Ordinary Matters at Saket Court Complex, Delhi (South and South East District).
- En-bloc adjournment of cases from 16.07.2020 to 31.07.2020 and Duty Roster of Judicial officers of South District.
- Action plan of opening of Lawyers' Chamber in the District Courts.
- Corrigendum with regard to next date of hearing for cases fixed for 14.05.2020 be read as 27.06.2020.
- Circular regarding direction to the judicial officers to commence pronouncement of judgements/orders, in case in which arguments have already been heard and the matters were reserved for judgement/order.
- Order regarding Partial Modification in Modified Advisory Protocol dated 22.04.2020.
- Modified Advisory Protocol in order to minimise the scope of Physical interaction between the Judicial Officers on Duty and other Stakeholders in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Advisory Protocol in order to minimise the scope of Physical interaction between the Judicial Officers on Duty and other Stakeholders in view of COVID 19 Pandemic.
- ADVISORY TO DELHI DISTRICT COURTS AND DELHI JUDICIAL ACADEMY.
- e-filing for the cases under Commercial Courts Act is available from 01-03-2020
- Minutes of Meeting of Election Committee held on 20.02.2020 at 09.50 AM in Chamber No. 304-J, 4th Floor, District Court Complex, Saket, New Delhi along with Final List of Eligible Voters for Saket Bar Association Election 2020.
- Minutes of Meeting of Election Committee, Saket Bar Association held on dated 12.02.2020
- Minutes of Meeting of Election Committee held on 12.02.2020
- Minutes of Meeting of Election Committee, Saket Bar Association held on dated 21.01.2020 & 28.01.2020.
- ROUSE AVENUE COURT AWARDED THE 2ND BEST COMPLETED PROJECT IN INDIA.
- Transfer of cases pending for more than five and ten years in MM courts.