- Precautionary Measures regarding COVID-19
- Former Officers
- Judicial Officers
- Cause list (Local)
- Court Notices
- Court Fee
- Action Plan 2019-2020
- Free Legal Aid
- Mediation Centre
- Important Judgments
- Proclaimed Offenders
- Family Court
- Nodal Officer for Video Conference
- Right to Information
- User Manuals
- Audio/Video Tutorial
- Calendar 2021
- Contact Us
- Related Website
- Office Order regarding physical appearance of Advocates in the District Court Pathankot.
- Office Order Dated 16.05.2020 Regarding take up the cases of the other categories in addition to the urgent matters.
- Steps for making e-payment of Court Fees online in Pathankot Sessions Division
- Extension of order dated 13.04.2020 regarding District and Sub Divisional Courts
- Office Order regarding Procedure for e-Filling of Bail Applications/ Urgent Matters by Lawyer / Advocate during Lockdown/Curfew due to COVID-19.
- Office Order Regarding Court functioning through Video Conferencing during Lockdown owing to Covid-19.
- Contact Number of the Officials deputed for conducting the Video Conferencing Proceeding in this Sessions Division.
- Office Order Regarding Duties of Judicial Officers on prevailing situation arising due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) during the period from 15.04.2020 to 01.05.2020.
- SUO MOTU WRIT (CIVIL) No(s).5/2020 GUIDELINES FOR COURT FUNCTIONING THROUGH VIDEO CONFERENCING DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ORDER DATED 06-04-2020.
- SUO MOTU WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) No(s).3/2020 COGNIZANCE FOR EXTENSION OF LIMITATION, ORDER DATED 23-03-2020.
- CONSOLIDATED LIST OF CASES PENDING IN THE TRAIL COURTS OF PUNJAB, HARYANA AND U.T. CHANDIGARH FOR MORE THAN 5, 10, 15 AND 20 YEARS OLD IN WHICH PROCEEDINGS / FINAL ORDER EXECUTIONS HAVE BEEN STAYED BEFORE THE HON'BLE HIGH COURT AS ON December 2019
- Documentary Video on Paperless Court of Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Next Date, Purpose of Case, Orders and Judgments as well as other case Information.
- Public Notice received from the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.