District Court Address
Principal District Court, District Court Complex, Near Firestation, Narasimha Rao Peta, Eluru, West Godavari District, PIN-534006.
Chief Administrative Officer, Principal District Court, Eluru.
(Only for Official use, not for personal grievances/ requests/ any other information relating to cases in the Judiciary)
- Renewal of placement intimation in respect of Outsourcing employees
- PROMOTIONS - Filling up of post of Senior Superintendents
- TRANSFERS & DEPUTATIONS - Transfers and Deputations of certain staff members
- Gradation List - Draft Gradation List for the year 2021
- Circular - Regularisation of services of employees information called for
- Circular - Declaration of Probation information called for.
- Taluka Courts
- Regular Courts additional allotment of budget for July, 2021.
- Turn Duties of staff from 19-07-2021
- Transfers - Retaining of staff members
- Electricity Charges - Half yearly statement
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Examiners, Copyists and Record Assistants
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Field Assistants
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Typists
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Junior Assistants
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Stenographers Grade-I, Grade-II and Grade-III.
- Transfers - Transfers and postings of Senior Superintendents and Superintendents
- COVID-19 - Turn Duties of Staff members of Principal District Court, W.G. Eluru
- Requirement of Funds - 2021
- PP Panel for the Court of I Addl. District Court, W.G., Eluru
- SUMMER VACATION - Caveat Peitions in Summer Vacation 2021.
- SUMMER VACATION - Vacation Staff Members
- SUMMER VACATION - Senior Civil Judge's Vacation
- SUMMER VACATION - Additional District Judge's Vacation
- BUDGET - Tentative allotment of Budget to the Subordinate Courts.
- Turn Duties of staff members working in the Principal District Court, W.G., Eluru.
- COVID-19 - Allotment of Hospital for treatment of Judicial Officers, Staff and Family members by District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Eluru
- COVID-19 - Allotment of Hospital for treatment of Judicial Officers, Staff and Family members by District Collector, Eluru
- Hon'ble High Court's Order in WP.No. 9254 of 2021
- SUMMER VACATION - Hon'ble High Court's Circular
- COVID-19 - Alternative working days for Staff - Order Dt.22-04-2021.
- Supply and Installation of Mike sets in the Court Halls
- Information of available books in Library - Called for.
- Admission of Prisoners in District Jail, Eluru
- Adjournment of all cases of UT Prisoners
- Advocates Welfare Fund Stamp
- Revised Budget Estimates
- Surrender of Budge through CFMS Portal
- Andhra Pradesh Prisons Rules, 1979 - Amendment
- COVID19 Suggestions regarding functioning of Courts
- Hon'ble High Court's Notification - COVID-19
- Law Books/ Journals - AIR 2020 - 12 Monthly loose parts
- Compassionate Appointments - Information requested.
- Age appropriate Fitness Protocol
- Hon'ble High Court's instructions regarding Departmental Appeal
- High Court's Notification for functioning of Courts till 24.11.2020.
- District Court letter of Fair Gradation List - 2020
- APLGS Fair Gradation List - 2020
- APJMS and APGSS Fair Gradation List - 2020
- Blue Jeans Video Conference APP New Meeting IDs of all Courts.
- TA and DA to retired Police Officials
- Blue Jeans - Principal District Court's Orders in Dis.No.3434 Dated 05-10-2020.
- Hon'ble High Court's Notificcation dated 04-10-2020
- Hon'ble Principal District Court Circular dated 05-10-2020
- Proceedings of Chief Judicial Magistrate to record 164 Cr.P.C. Statements
- Proceedings of Chief Judicial Magistrate
- Allocation of Police Stations
- Outsourcing - APCOS District Court Cricular
- Outsourcing - APCOS List of DDOs
- Outsourcing - APCOS Instructions
- Outsourcing - APCOS Annexure-A
- Outsourcing - APCOS Placement Letter
- APCOS - Annexure - B Certificate
- Hon'ble High Court's Notification - to wear robes
- COVID-19 - Daily report of COVID-19
- COVID-19 - Isolation rooms allotted to the Judicial Department at ASRAM Hospital, Eluru.
- COVID-19 - Formulation of team at unit level
- COVID-19 - Helpline Numbers of DLSA and MLSC staff members for needy people
- eCommittee News Letter May, 2020
- COVID-19 - Nomination of Nodal Officer
- Cases which are ripe for disposal through video conference
- Hon'ble High Court's Circular regarding eFiling
- COVID-19 -District Court's Circular on Remand Prisonser
- Hon'ble High Court's letter regarding one day bais pay to CMRF
- eMail IDs of all Courts
- Writ Petition No.8130 of 2020
- Contact details of Chief Administrative Officer
- 3-NSTEP user manual for Bailiff and Process Servers
- 2-NSTEP- Manual for Superintendent of Nazar
- Order in WP 30587 of 2010 - FR 22B
- Order in WPs - 929, 2847, 4101 of 2011 - FR 22B
- AADHAR BIO-MATRIC (Mantra Devices) Online & Offline Complient Registration Service Portal
- Supreme Court of India, New Delhi forwarding certified copy of the order dated 22.10.18 passed in W.P.(Civil) No. 749 of 2018 with regard to Juveniles in Conflict
- Compliance to Rule 66 of AP CRPC
- Probation declaration of all categories - 2018
- G.O.Ms.No.52, LAW (LA&J-SC.F) Department communicated by the Hon'ble High Court, Hyderabad Under Endt.ROC No 666-2018-B1 Dated 21.06.2018
- Circular-Pre-2013 Modification of circular instruction dated 17-07-2017 -Exemption in reduction of prescribed unit for exparte disposal and disincentiveof 1/4th unit per cases
- Know Your Case Status through Sms
- Chief Justice Relief Fund Circular