Nodal Officer:-Sri Tausif Meraj
[Registrar Cum S.D.J.M. Sadar]
System Officer:- Dillip Kumar Sahoo
Sri Ashish Pankaj Baxla
Sri Rohit Basist
Sri Ghulam Rabbani
Sri Ramesh Kachhap
About E-Courts Project
1. Desktop/Thin Client:- For implementation of e-Courts project in the Judgeship of Chaibasa, sufficient number of Desktop and Thin clients were provided and accordingly Desktops and Thin Clients were installed in each Courts and Offices,so that, Bench Clerks, Office Clerks and Stenos could start the daily proceeding and Court works smoothly.
2. LAN:- Local Area Network is important parameter for collecting information from all the workplace at one point and by this platform, information are stored and gathered/shared/fetched to different systems. For implementation of the e-courts project, interconnected networking of all Courts/Offices were made, which are connected to the Server Room.
3. Centralized filing Centre:- Under the direction and supervision of the Hon'ble Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi, on 11.02.2013, Centralize Filing Counters have been established in the premises of Civil Courts, Chaibasa and right from that date, centralize filing like, F.I.R. entries, B.P./A.B.P.(Court of Principal District & Sessions Judge), C/3, C/7, Misc. case, all types of Civil and Criminal cases of all Courts are done centrally at the aforesaid Counters.
4. Cause-list :- Under the e-Courts project, Cause-list of all the Courts of this Judgeship are generated containing the information like cases listed in that particular court, their stage, next date etc. on daily basis and the same is furnished to the BAR regularly.
5. SMS Service:- After successful implementation of Centralized filing, another move was started on 15.07.2014 in this Judgeship with a view to provide case related information by way of SMS service to the Lawyers on their Mobile Number i.e. about registration of case, next date and its stage and till date all the members of the Bar have been incorporated for this facility.
6. Web Page Centre:-To facilitate maximum information to the lawyers/litigants and under this move, Web Page Centre has also been started on 22.09.2014 in this Judgeship with a view to furnishing orders/judgment passed by different Courts to the Advocates/litigants on paying Rs. 3/- per page.
7. Uploading of Judgment/Order:- After the successful inception of e- Courts project in this Judgeship, Judgment and orders passed by different Courts are uploaded on daily basis and the same can be seen by logging https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/chaibasa
8. V.C. System:- Video Conferencing System is available at Civil Court, Chaibasa and the same is being connected to the Jails, District Courts and Hon'ble High Court of Jharkhand.