Our Contact Numbers Are :
Tel. No. : 07232-242380
FAX Number : 07232-240918
E-mail I D : mahyavdc[at]mhstate[dot]nic[dot]in
ISDN Numbers for Video Conferencing :
- List of selected candidates for the Post of Asstt. Superintedent ...
- All Courts in Yavatmal Judicial District shall start functioning with effect from 08-06-2020 in Two Shifts First Shift from 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. and Second Shift from 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m. ...
- Office_order_2946/2020_Dt_30-05-2020_regarding_Remand _work_of_Judicial_Officers.
- Order regarding Judicial Officers for extermely urgent matters and remand work from 18.5.2020 to 31.5.2020
- Circular regarding lockdown 4.0 from 18.5.2020 to 31.5.2020
- Office order 1529/2020 Dt 04-05-2020 regarding staff duty list
- Office order 2638/2020 Dt 04-05-2020 regarding extremely urgent matter such as remand work....
- परीपत्रक दि. ०४-०५-२०२०....
- Hon'ble High Court Circular Dt. 04-05-2020 with new guidelines issued by MHA vide order no. 40-3/2020-DM I(A) Dt. 01-05-2020....
- CIRCULAR REGARDING POCSO COURT DATED 27-04-2020
- Cancellation of Summer Vacation and restoration of normal Court working, in case of lifting the lock-down after 3rd May, 2020 and before 7th June, 2020
- Quick user Guide -Video conferance Manual
- Yavatmal - Circular- Hearing of very urgent matters through Video Conferencing- 20-04-2020
- Office order regarding extension of Lockdown
- Circular regarding extension of Lockdown
- Office Order regarding Judges of their Courts are assigned for taking up remand work and other extermely urgent matters in extension of lockdown period..
- Notice- Urgent Matters on Video Conferencing
- Yavatmal - Urgent hearing of matters through Video Conferencing
- REMAND WORK - Office order regarding Remand Work from 01-04-2020 to 15-04-2020 in Yavatmal Judicial District
- जिल्हा व सत्र न्यायालय, यवतमाळ कार्यालयीन आदेश दिनांक २७/०३/२०२० - दिनांक ०१/०४/२०२० ते १५/०४/२०२० या कालावधीत तातडीचे कामकाजाकरीता कर्मचा-यांची कामगिरी लावण्याबाबत ...
- Order dated 26.03.2020 passed by the Hon'ble Bombay High Court in Suo Moto Writ Petition Urgent No. 2 of 2020.
- Office Order regarding Judges and staff members of their Courts are assigned for taking up remand work and other extermely urgent matters that can not wait beyod one week on 24th & 27th March 2020
- CIRCULAR REGARDING CHANGE THE WORKING HOURS OF COURTS IN YAVATMAL JUDICIAL DISTRICT, ON THE ISSUE OF CORONA VIRUS.
- Officer Order regarding Transfer & Posting of the officials and appointment of the candidates on select/wait list for the post of Junior Clerk ...
- LIST OF THE OFFICIALS SELECTED FOR THE POST OF SENIOR CLERK
- List of the Officials selected for the post of Bailiff
- List of Officials Selection for the post of Assistant Superintendent ...
- Result of Higher & Lower Standard Departmental Examination 2019
- Order of posting of candidates on the select / wait list for the post of Peon
- The Bombay High Court Mediation Scheme for District and Taluka Courts and other Courts.
- Select/Wait list of the candidates for the post of Peon
- Approved Select/Wait list of the candidates for the post of Junior Clerk
- Committee of complaints of sexual Harassment against Class III and IV female employees at work place ...